JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f256-recurrent-miscarriage-and-pregnancy-loss/)
-   -   trying again(pg mentioned) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f256-recurrent-miscarriage-and-pregnancy-loss/2673728-trying-again-pg-mentioned.html)

*JenJen* August 20th, 2013 06:06 PM

trying again(pg mentioned)

Back on the rollercoaster. First beta came in good so far. repeat tomorrow. I'm currently 15 DPO. Maybe this one will stick around?

plan4fate August 20th, 2013 09:09 PM

Re: trying again(pg mentioned)

I really really really really hope this is it for you.

And when it is it.. I want that supplement list you hinted at on ttcw/ma.

*JenJen* August 21st, 2013 11:13 AM

Even if this isn't it, I really think the supplements are making a difference. I feel a lot better since I started taking them and have noticed some of my stuff stabilizing outside of TTC.

sandel07 August 21st, 2013 02:00 PM

I really hope this one sticks!!

plan4fate August 21st, 2013 02:33 PM

sticky sticky sticky stick!!!!!!!

What's the plan when Friday's beta is over 200? ultrasound at 6/7w?

*JenJen* August 21st, 2013 03:07 PM

nope. if I make it to another good beta I get booked into the intake class, which will be when I'm 7w, then at that point I get scheduled for a doc appt and first ultrasound, probably not until around 9-10 w.

Ashley, if you want my supplement list, just PM me or message me on FB. I don't want to post it here because I don't want it out there and people just taking it without research, but I know you will research things before taking them.

plan4fate August 21st, 2013 08:46 PM

yes ma'am. PM sent as requested.

And yes, I put a hefty amount of research into everything because I'm so dang scared I'll throw my thyroid off with something.

geogeek August 22nd, 2013 09:00 AM

I pray that this is the stickiest of sticky beans for you!!!! I told DH and he is super excited for you! I am so glad that you are feeling better with the supplements. I definitely feel a difference when I take progesterone. Good luck with your draw tomorrow! I am so glad they get you numbers same day!

*JenJen* August 23rd, 2013 04:02 PM

beta #3 has declared this a chemical pregnancy. I'm not surprised but still can't believe this is happening again.

geogeek August 23rd, 2013 05:21 PM

I said this in the other thread, but I am so sorry. No one deserves to go through what you have gone through. You are in my thoughts and prayers. :dothug:

plan4fate August 23rd, 2013 05:35 PM

I'm so sorry Jen... I cannot believe it's happening again. It just doesn't make any sense :(

ZoePaigesMommy August 24th, 2013 03:32 PM

I'm so sorry :do thug:

MelChicago August 25th, 2013 10:20 AM

I"m so sorry this is happening. I'm thinking of you.

kaylakay August 25th, 2013 04:35 PM

I am soo very sorry.