JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f256-recurrent-miscarriage-and-pregnancy-loss/)
-   -   My My we are quiet.. how's everyone doing? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f256-recurrent-miscarriage-and-pregnancy-loss/2677809-my-my-we-quiet-hows-everyone-doing.html)

plan4fate September 9th, 2013 07:03 PM

My My we are quiet.. how's everyone doing?

I know I'm not overly chatty myself lately, don't really have much to say.

What's new in my world?

The bad: We just went through loss Number 6 together over the weekend. Angel doesn't yet have a name. We will be looking into an RE later this year or early next year.

The Good: We are getting a new kitten. I don't know when yet, he's only 6 days old right now. But he is black and white and will be named Damon.

ZoeChloeMommy September 10th, 2013 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plan4fate (Post 27643434)
I know I'm not overly chatty myself lately, don't really have much to say.

What's new in my world?

The bad: We just went through loss Number 6 together over the weekend. Angel doesn't yet have a name. We will be looking into an RE later this year or early next year.

The Good: We are getting a new kitten. I don't know when yet, he's only 6 days old right now. But he is black and white and will be named Damon.

I'm around, not much to say.

Sorry for another loss :(

Yey for another kitten. I love cats.

Sunrise September 22nd, 2013 04:10 AM

Re: My My we are quiet.. how's everyone doing?

I'm here too. I'm pressing along in my current preg but I will admit that the anxiety from previous losses still haunts. I'm scarred. It's like having PTSD in my book. I wonder if I'm the only one feeling like this- you know? I assume it won't get better. But I'm hopeful that maybe when baby finally comes, it will.

I'm sorry for another loss Ashley. It's just not fair. How's your thyroid these days? Any further improvements? When's the next set of labs?

plan4fate September 22nd, 2013 09:48 AM

Friday. Last set was just over 5.. so close enough to normal that it is likely not what's causing the issue. I'm hoping for a 2-3 this time.

We are loosely taking a few months off. My pap came back abnormal and I have to have a colposcopy done next Monday in Milwaukee (if AF holds out long enough.. looks like I O'd late this cycle so she should) to see if I need part of my cervix taken off or not. If I don't, we'll be back to ttc in November (results won't be back in time to ttc in October :( (*pout* my birthday's in October) and if I do need one there won't be any TTC until 30-45 days after the LEEP since we can't dtd for 30+ days after. We will probably push the LEEP into 2014 if we can, since we will have insurance and it would go towards our deductible.

after that, since DH will probably be gone away to work, next step will be for me to seen an RE and get some answers to heavy painful periods, painful ovulation, etc... and hope that shows some reasons why I can't stay pregnant.

The only upside to the last loss.. if there can be an upside, is I didn't use soy or vitex. I've always had to use one or the other to get a bfp... so something I did changed something for the better.

Sunrise September 22nd, 2013 08:48 PM

Best of luck at colpo.