JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f256-recurrent-miscarriage-and-pregnancy-loss/)
-   -   I'm back--with a new username. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f256-recurrent-miscarriage-and-pregnancy-loss/2683118-im-back-new-username.html)

esparando para bebé October 2nd, 2013 07:00 PM

I'm back--with a new username.
 
Its all Ashley's fault. She made me change it. We are officially trying again this time with a new OB and progesterone.

plan4fate October 2nd, 2013 08:53 PM

Re: I'm back--with a new username.
 
I am innocent dang it!

I'm hoping this is what it takes to get you a sticky baby!!!!

ZoePaigesMommy October 3rd, 2013 07:01 PM

What the heck does it say???????????

And YEY!!! SOOO SOOO SOOO HAPPY for you guys.

Do you take it after you O? When you find out your pg??? I have no clue how it is supposed to work.

geogeek October 4th, 2013 11:39 AM

Re: I'm back--with a new username.
 
I am so glad that you got a new OB that will be doing progesterone. What are you doing for the MTHFR?

plan4fate October 4th, 2013 04:39 PM

Re: I'm back--with a new username.
 
she does the folic for the mtfr.

and she takes it after O meagan.

and I think it means hope for baby... something of the like. I'll send her over here... she's a JM slacker.

esparando para bebé October 4th, 2013 05:55 PM

Re: I'm back--with a new username.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZoePaigesMommy (Post 27701243)
What the heck does it say???????????

And YEY!!! SOOO SOOO SOOO HAPPY for you guys.

Do you take it after you O? When you find out your pg??? I have no clue how it is supposed to work.

Not at all gramatically correct, but, hey, it's a username! It says "waiting/hoping for baby"

I am taking Progesterone from O until either AF or second trimester.

Quote:

Originally Posted by geogeek (Post 27702919)
I am so glad that you got a new OB that will be doing progesterone. What are you doing for the MTHFR?

I am doing folic acid for the MTHFR, nothing else. All of my doctors are in agreement that the MTHFR is NOT the cause of our losses. (MTHFR losses usually happen later than mine.)

Quote:

Originally Posted by plan4fate (Post 27703582)
she does the folic for the mtfr.

and she takes it after O meagan.

and I think it means hope for baby... something of the like. I'll send her over here... she's a JM slacker.

Hey! I'll have you know I DID check the thread yesterday. I worked today and then when I jumped off the phone with you hubby informed me he wanted to go to the movies. I saw your FB message as I came out of the movie. :p

plan4fate October 4th, 2013 05:57 PM

Re: I'm back--with a new username.
 
:P you are so a JM slacker.. but that's ok, means you have a real life :p


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2012 JustMommies.com, All Rights Reserved.