JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f256-recurrent-miscarriage-and-pregnancy-loss/)
-   -   One thing I've learned from my losses... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f256-recurrent-miscarriage-and-pregnancy-loss/276891-one-thing-i-ve-learned-my-losses.html)

4iris August 10th, 2006 03:07 PM

...is that my heart and soul are stronger than I'd ever given them credit for.

Keep it going - add yours!!

Jenniebee August 10th, 2006 04:17 PM

[quote]
...is that my heart and soul are stronger than I'd ever given them credit for.

Keep it going - add yours!!
[/quote
Okay now I'm really bummed out. My dr. just called and told me that my missed miscarriage a couple of weeks ago (had d&c) pathology came back normal/genetic came back normal. She also said that it was a girl. I am so sad right now.

Jen

srs August 10th, 2006 05:02 PM

Quote:

Keep it going - add yours!![/b]
Well, I'm less of a planner now. And I'm probably nicer to myself than I used to be.

Rina42308 August 10th, 2006 07:24 PM

That I am able to comfort and love myself through anything ....

beck12 August 11th, 2006 03:44 PM

That some people's compassion will really suprise you.

Deb August 11th, 2006 04:31 PM

That my husband and I can get thru anything, weather any storm, as long as we talk to each other and cry together.

VegasMom August 12th, 2006 05:46 AM

I have learned to appreciate the people around me more and not take them for granted. I used to just assume I could just have babies, no problem, but took that for granted and it was taken away from me. I don't want that to happen with my loved ones.

EricaInOhio August 14th, 2006 09:34 AM

I have learned that my love for my dh and dd can get me through anything......and never to look at that u/s screen until the doc says it is ok to look.

VegasMom October 21st, 2008 09:31 AM

Bump......ADD YOURS

I have also learned that my losses have made me who I am and I wouldn't change that for anything.

Rina42308 October 21st, 2008 06:42 PM

Ok I jsut read what I wrote 2 years ago and wow...how time has changed things. I surprised myself with that one! It's a good reminder, even today...to love myself and comfort myself through it all...because I am not alone. God is with me. Always.

ftnjn October 22nd, 2008 10:16 AM

I learned that no matter how much you want something, it's not going to happen until it's time.

amy2008 October 23rd, 2008 06:22 PM

I have learned that if I just keep putting one foot in front of the other, I can make it through anything. And that I need to let my feelings out - if I feel sad, I need to NOT ignore it. I can have a brave face for the world, but sometimes, I just have to wallow and have my pity party.

miraceti October 24th, 2008 10:33 AM

I have learned that it doesn’t matter how hard I try I can’t solve this medical puzzle, and I have learned to be patient and to have hope. I am not religious person but I think I am becoming spiritual one.

esparando para bebé November 24th, 2008 10:15 AM

I've learned that my SO will handle things VERY differently than I do. It doesn't mean he loves our children any less.