JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Requests for Specific Blinkie Makers (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f488-requests-for-specific-blinkie-makers/)
-   -   Requests for AlexAiden Mommy (Linda) *Open* (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f488-requests-for-specific-blinkie-makers/2401135-requests-for-alexaiden-mommy-linda-open.html)

AlexKatieAiden Mommy August 24th, 2011 09:45 AM

Requests for AlexAiden Mommy (Linda) *Open*

Click here to view my gallery .
If you would like me to make you a blinkie just leave all the information you want in it, including colors or other preferences and I will pm you when I get it done and have it in pickups.
THANKS

angelsailor288 September 5th, 2011 09:51 PM

Re: Requests for AlexAiden Mommy (Linda) *Open*

Hi, I'd love a blinkie in the same size as the ones in your gallery. Something light blue with some kind of boyish theme... to say, "breastfeeding, cloth diapering, vaccinating, baby wearing mama to Nicholas"

Could I also get one, same size, thats purple with butterflies and perhaps a breast cancer ribbon that says My Cousin Stephanie .... 11/24/71 - 5/1/09 ... Always in my heart

Thank you :)

AlexKatieAiden Mommy September 6th, 2011 01:11 PM

Working on them

dalynnrmc October 11th, 2011 11:54 PM

Hi! :waves: Saw you post in the host board and was admiring your blinkies. I keep meaning to request one and forgetting! What I need isn't really a blinkie but more like a banner. But I know banners are what we're calling the things with pics in them, and this is just... well, a big blinkie. :giggle:

I'd like one similar to this as I've just taken over as host of this board!
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28.../multiples.gif

Only, instead of a star I'd love it to be two... somethings. Teddy bears or something. If you could find one green and one purple that'd be great, but whatever you can find! I thought two "somethings" would be cute because it's the multiples board, ya know?

Also, instead of a blue banner I'd love it to be purple. I like the text only again in purple/pink shades, and it needs to say HOST instead of co-host. I'm the only host there and I don't think we're on the slate for a co-host.

We'd also love some general blinkies of whatever sort you might want to do for the board. We don't have any "twins" or "multiples board" blinkies at all! I like the tall ones for my marquee, and a short one that I could use as a linked tag between my siggie and my blinkie marquee would be fantastic.

Don't have to do all of that though! Mostly I want the big one, if you're willing. :) Thanks so much, and let me know! Have a great week!

AlexKatieAiden Mommy October 14th, 2011 12:51 PM

I will start working on this asap and pm you when I am done with it.

dalynnrmc October 14th, 2011 02:00 PM

:ty:

amonstersmomma October 20th, 2011 08:52 PM

Hi! I'd love a breastfeeding blinkie from you please :D I'd like it to say "My baby was a boob monster for 13 months" I'm not picky about colors, just something cute and boyish :p with a monster if you have that or lion or something?

ETA: Oh and about the size of the blinkie currently in my siggy

AlexKatieAiden Mommy October 20th, 2011 09:52 PM

Posting in pickups.

Natalya'sMommy October 25th, 2011 06:33 AM

I was recommended to you :) after being flaked by two other people :)

Can't wait to see the outcome!
I have two requests if that is okay!

1. "Natalya's Mommy" "Due in December" "Bring Daddy Home in time"
I like hot pink and brown combos!! <3

2. "3/11/2011 Tohoku Earthquake Survivor" With the Japanese flag and the quote "Pray for Japan" and then if you can, have it blink to.... this quote... "I ♡ 日本" Colors Red and White please

AlexKatieAiden Mommy October 25th, 2011 07:47 AM

Posting in pickups.

jojo2bee October 25th, 2011 05:52 PM

Hi I was wondering if you could make me a blinkie. I would like it to be in like army/ camo colors or in pink camo if you can and I would like it to say 'I love my staff sergent' and if you could also make me a second one with pink and green colors saying 'TTC our first little bean since september 2011' also the same sizes as the ones in your gallery. Thank you so much!!!!

AlexKatieAiden Mommy October 25th, 2011 06:54 PM

Working on them and will pm you when they are done.

MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy October 31st, 2011 09:09 AM

Hello, I was wondering if you could make a blinkie for the January 2012 DDC October MOTM. It just needs to say something like I was voted the January 2012 DDC's October MOTM. If possible a fall theme would be great, but anything will do. Thanks so much!

AlexKatieAiden Mommy October 31st, 2011 11:22 AM

Posting in pickups

.:Shortcake:. December 20th, 2011 10:49 AM

I would like to request 3 blinkies please :) I would like them wintery (not Christmasy).
This size please http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/o...y1/nami1-3.gif

1 I would like to say "Proud Co-host TTC After Loss"
1 I would like to say "Proud Co-host Pregnancy & Motherhood After Loss"
1 I would like to say "Waiting for a Miracle TTC After Loss for far to long"

Please & Thank you :)

AlexKatieAiden Mommy December 20th, 2011 12:41 PM

Posting in pickups.

Mom2JDub December 26th, 2011 11:40 AM

Hi! I'd like a blinkie for my board's member of the month.

Any design related to December/winter is fine. It should read: TTC #1 December MOTM

I'd like it this size: http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/...unie-bfp-1.gif

If possible, I need it by 12/31. If that's not possible, please let me know.

Thanks so much!

AlexKatieAiden Mommy December 29th, 2011 03:54 PM

Posting in pickups.

-LovingLife- February 8th, 2012 05:49 PM

Hello Linda! You were suggested to me, and I have a request for several blinkies, if that's okay...? :-)

One in the 150 X 20 size, saying "Barchot veTefillot", then flashing to "Blessings and Prayers" (which is the translation)...colors and font doesn't matter, just something easy to see/read/understand...medium speed blinking...

Another in the 150 X 20 size, saying "Shalom!", then flashing to a pic. Colors can be white and blue, and the font something easy to read. Medium blinking speed. Here's the pic: http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/y...h/Peacebrd.gif

Another in the 150 X 20 size, saying "Daughter of Zion", then flashing to "Bat Tziyon" , with a "blinking" border, the colors purple and silver, font something easy to read, medium blinking speed.

Another in the 150 X 20 size, saying "Ephraim & Judah", then flashing to "reunited and it feels so good!", then flash to "Ezekiel 37:15-28". Colors and fonts don't matter, just something easy to read. medium blinking speed.

Lastly a blinkie in the 100 X 100 size, circular botton-ish(like the Jesus one in my siggie), saying "Torah observant", colors and font something easy to read. Here's the pic: http://cimg6.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.just...dfcaf6938b.jpg

AlexKatieAiden Mommy February 11th, 2012 11:24 AM

Working on them but it will probably take me another day or two.