JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Requests for Specific Blinkie Makers (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f488-requests-for-specific-blinkie-makers/)
-   -   Requests for kolbysmom *closed* (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f488-requests-for-specific-blinkie-makers/2550758-requests-for-kolbysmom-closed.html)

kolbysmom July 18th, 2012 11:56 AM

Requests for kolbysmom *closed*

Hi ladies! I would love to make your new blinkie! Click here to view some of my work. the pw is guestpass. Feel free to snag some from there if you would like. :).
Just give me as much specifics as you can, including size, and I will PM you when I post in pick ups.

Carwen*Angel June 23rd, 2013 08:29 AM

Re: Requests for kolbysmom (Dana) *open*

Hello Dana. :)

I am looking for a blinkie maker who may be willing to take on a little project, as we are doing a member awards this summer on Spiritual Living, and will need 22 blinkies for the winners which can all be similar apart from the text with maybe a little variation in colour and image.

I noticed you had been actively making blinkies recently, and I also noticed in your gallery you had done such a set of blinkies before, with animals on. That sort of thing would be absolutely ideal for what I have in mind, but with summer-related pictures and colours.

I am no blinkie maker myself, and I realise this is a lot to ask, however if you are at all interested I am an angel reader (see link in siggy) and would be willing to do a reading in return for whoever is willing to take this on! :) Please let me know if you'd be willing / able / interested and I'll give you the details. Absolutely no worries if not, I do understand. :)

(The FFA request on the main board is a separate request and not for the member awards. Also, I would not need the award blinkies until early to mid August.)

kolbysmom June 24th, 2013 05:53 AM

I sure would be willing to do this! Just let me know when. :)

Carwen*Angel June 25th, 2013 09:57 AM

oh yay! :) :cheer:

For about 10th August would be perfect but I can be flexible.

The blinkies would need to have:

(Award name) *blink* Spiritual Living Summer of Love 2013 (second part can be split into 2 different screens if needed)

It would just be nice to have a few different summery/beachy colours and icons on the award name "screen".

These are the names of the awards:

Earth Angel
Guiding Light
Sparkly Star
Earth Mother
Star Sister
Wise Woman
Magick Mom
Sunny Soul
Strong Spirit
Fiery Flame
Fairest Fae
True Believer
Furry Friend
Nature Lover
Bright Beauty
Healing Hand
Miracle Mom
Free Spirit
Golden Heart
Gold Goddess
Gifted Gem
Inner Grace

Ask anything you need to but at the end of the day I am sure whatever you make would be amazing!

If you're interested in having a reading you can PM me up to 3 questions (anything you'd like to ask the angels about your life) - I have a queue and it will prob be next week that I get to do it xxx

Thank you so much! :) :cheer:

kolbysmom July 26th, 2013 07:49 AM

posted in pickups

Iluvmybabies* October 19th, 2013 08:27 PM

I was wondering if I could get a blinkie that says "Mama to 5 girls" I'd like it in pink and purple and I'd like it to be 150x50 thank you so much in advance

kolbysmom October 30th, 2013 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iluvmybabies* (Post 27746992)
I was wondering if I could get a blinkie that says "Mama to 5 girls" I'd like it in pink and purple and I'd like it to be 150x50 thank you so much in advance

Posted in pick ups :)

angelsailor288 November 5th, 2013 07:04 PM

Hi there :) I'd love a blinkie. Something the size of the ones like in my siggy currently. Im looking for something to simple say "I breastfed for 28 months!" Can be boyish or neutral colors :) Nothing too particular. Thank you!

kolbysmom November 11th, 2013 05:49 PM

posted :) Thanks for requesting!

Jessimaaka November 16th, 2013 08:47 PM

Hi Dana,

I posted a request on the main board, but if you could fill it, that would be amazing! Its for several blinkies, but same size and such is fine.

I didn't realize any specific makers had open threads otherwise I would have posted here.

Thanks in advance!

kolbysmom November 18th, 2013 07:54 AM

Sure will! Give me a couple of days. :)

Jessimaaka November 18th, 2013 09:06 AM

Thank you!!! We're not in a huge rush so if you need a week or more, that's fine too, just let me know :)

Jessimaaka December 6th, 2013 11:43 AM

Hey Dana, just checking in :)