JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Requests for Specific Blinkie Makers (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f488-requests-for-specific-blinkie-makers/)
-   -   request a blinkie from me, closed for the holidays (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f488-requests-for-specific-blinkie-makers/671622-request-blinkie-me-closed-for-holidays.html)

claire1979 August 1st, 2007 08:22 AM

request below and i will got onto it as soon as i can thank you x x x

Crystal_n_Andrew August 9th, 2007 08:00 PM

I have a mom in the jan ddc, who lost twins, I put it in the blinkin forum, but was wondering if we could get a blinki that said..............Asher, and Noah....You were loved Dearly.. But please send it to me so i can send it to her, so that way its not posted so if she doesnt want to use it I am not offending her. Thanks so much

claire1979 August 10th, 2007 01:51 AM

no probs hun i will have it ready at some point today x hugs to you and your friend x

Nikki. August 16th, 2007 05:18 AM

Hello,

I was wondering if you could make me a 'proud co-host of the unplanned pregnancy board' blinkie.

I have a blinkie made by you in my siggy, I would like it to be the same size and similar colours so they match.

Thanks!

claire1979 August 16th, 2007 05:36 AM

yeah no probs hun ill do it now x

Tiff802 August 17th, 2007 02:12 PM

Hi, I was wondering if you could make me another blinkie that says something about

Soccer Mom of the August 2006 PR

You made me one last week (August 2006 PR Mother Goose) and it was perfect, so I'm back for more! :D TY!!!!!!

claire1979 August 18th, 2007 02:08 AM

yeah hun no probs x

Tiff802 August 25th, 2007 07:32 AM

Hi, it's me again!!!

May I have a blinkie that says "Domestic Goddess of the August 2006 PR" Pretty please!?!?!?!

Is it alright if I continue to request a blinkie from you once a week? :blush: If you prefer that I didn't I will understand!

claire1979 August 25th, 2007 08:19 AM

no hun thats fine with me i dont mind.... x

claire1979 August 25th, 2007 08:40 AM

posted in pickups hun x

Tiff802 August 31st, 2007 07:52 AM

Hi, it's that time again :D

Can I get a blinkie that says, Glam Mom of the August 2006 PR? Pretty please!

Thank you!!!!

claire1979 August 31st, 2007 08:12 AM

yeah course hun x

claire1979 August 31st, 2007 08:24 AM

posted something for you x

Tiff802 September 7th, 2007 09:40 AM

Hello, may I get a blinkie that says: I was Voted Crunchy Mom of the August 2006 PR

If you are wondering what Crunchy means, it's the all natural mom, cloth diapers, extended nursing, etc... Sorry, if you already know what that term means, I didn't, so I just wanted to clarify just in case. :D So maybe like a cloth diaper or something on the blinkie would be cute.

Thanks a bunch!!!!!

SPinkD September 8th, 2007 07:06 AM

Quote:

Hello, may I get a blinkie that says: I was Voted Crunchy Mom of the August 2006 PR

If you are wondering what Crunchy means, it's the all natural mom, cloth diapers, extended nursing, etc... Sorry, if you already know what that term means, I didn't, so I just wanted to clarify just in case. :D So maybe like a cloth diaper or something on the blinkie would be cute.

Thanks a bunch!!!!![/b]
Claire may or may not be around for a while...if you don't get a response from her, let me know and I will make this for you.

claire1979 September 9th, 2007 11:30 PM

thanx hun for replying im still none the wiser about this pregnancy.....as i said the other day i started having crapms and a few spots well after 3 days i have no more pain or bleeding and everything seems ok...i have a scan booked for friday to see if all is well...im worrying like mad...im so impatient....i guess to be expected.........i was around yesterday i was going to make some blinkies i go to open my photoshop and its asking for a bloody seriel number....and wunt open ###### computer reset itself and lost all my passwords for everything.....so now i have to wait for lee to get my disk back......

Tiff802 September 10th, 2007 06:58 AM

Quote:

thanx hun for replying im still none the wiser about this pregnancy.....as i said the other day i started having crapms and a few spots well after 3 days i have no more pain or bleeding and everything seems ok...i have a scan booked for friday to see if all is well...im worrying like mad...im so impatient....i guess to be expected.........i was around yesterday i was going to make some blinkies i go to open my photoshop and its asking for a bloody seriel number....and wunt open ###### computer reset itself and lost all my passwords for everything.....so now i have to wait for lee to get my disk back......[/b]
Oh gosh, you will definitely be in my T&Ps!!!!!

claire1979 September 11th, 2007 10:43 AM

im working on your blinkie and will post it in pickups soon hun x

jennifer13 September 12th, 2007 06:28 PM

can i have 3 blinkies if it's not to much to ask.

1. Jennifer, David & Pito *Blink* The Perfect Family

2. Jennifer ,Loving Girlfreind to David * Blink* Proud mama to Pito

3. Pito is as Tough as Nails.

thanks you so much not pickey with colors.

claire1979 September 13th, 2007 03:29 AM

no probs hun i will post them in pickups asap x