JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Requests for Specific Blinkie Makers (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f488-requests-for-specific-blinkie-makers/)
-   -   Blinkie Requests For: (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f488-requests-for-specific-blinkie-makers/693744-blinkie-requests-for.html)

BrandiiNikkii.* August 18th, 2007 11:16 AM

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS"><div align="center">Please post here if U would like a blinkie from me! ^_^
I am still pretty new but am learning quick!</div></span>

~ Colleen ~ August 18th, 2007 11:43 AM

Yay! Can you make me one that blinks the names and year of birth of my kids... and a last "blink" that says "enough said!"

Liz '90
Christian '91
Caelan '98
Cary '99
Marik '03
Trace '06

Could you make Liz in pink and the rest of the names in blue You are too cool! And super-talented!

Thanks, Brandi!

Lacey.♥s.Lemons August 20th, 2007 09:30 AM

Hey Brandi, I love your blinkies, so I wanted one! Actually 2.

The first one I want to be greens, and blues and say
Owen Andrew
March 9th, 2005

The second one I want fall colors and to say
Ted & Lacey
3 Years and Counting
Oct. 16th, 2004

BrandiiNikkii.* August 20th, 2007 01:32 PM

Quote:

Hey Brandi, I love your blinkies, so I wanted one! Actually 2.

The first one I want to be greens, and blues and say
Owen Andrew
March 9th, 2005

The second one I want fall colors and to say
Ted & Lacey
3 Years and Counting
Oct. 16th, 2004[/b]
Working on them now Lacey

Lacey.♥s.Lemons August 20th, 2007 08:06 PM

TY Hun! :D

KandA0418 August 22nd, 2007 04:08 PM

i love your blinkies can you make me one that says

Will it be...

Austin Michael

or

Haley Victoria

Due April 2008

i'm not too picky on colors just pink for the girl name and blue for the blue name and spring colors for due in april

lynaiah2002 September 4th, 2007 02:57 PM

Ignore please

lisamcole September 7th, 2007 09:04 PM

Hi Brandi, can you make me a blinkie when you have time? I would like it to say, "I am white, DH is Jamaican, we beat the odds, loving each other for 5 strong years"
If possible can the colors Yellow, green and black be in there?
Thank you so much!!

Sweetpea79 September 8th, 2007 01:34 PM

Hey Brandi, Kel and I are wanting to start some kind of IUD Awarness "something" I was wondering could you make me an IUD awarness blinkie. Something like I.U.D. flashes then I.rgnorant Un.healthy D.umb flashes?!? Let me know thanks so much.

baby1577 September 10th, 2007 02:03 PM

Hey! I'd like a blinkie if you have the time. Kinda long, but you can blink it however you see fit, and choose the font and colors. TIA!


In the arms of Your mercy I find rest
‘Cause You know just how far the east is from the west
From one scarred hand to the other

mommytoalexx September 13th, 2007 08:49 PM

Hi Brandi!
I thought I posted here before but I don't see it so I guess not lol. I am new here, my name is Cee. I love your blinkies and was wondering if you might pls have time to make one for me? I don't know what you need or anything, so if you are willing, pls message me or whatever. Thanks so much, talk to you soon!

purplepieguy September 16th, 2007 07:47 AM

Hi Brandi, I was wondering if you could make me a blinky (well actually 2). I had requested for Lori to make them but no response yet. I'm not sure if anything has happened to her but like I said I have not gotten a response from her and I think I requested them on the 11th. But I do understand that things do come up.

I would like it to say Shannon Elizabeth *blink* arrived 4 weeks early *blink* on August 29, 2006 *blink* 6lbs 14oz *blink* 19 1/2 in. I would like it to be in pink and green. It can be in any font.

The 2nd one Dallas Coy *blink* January 11, 2001 *blink* 10 lbs 4 oz *blink* 21 in. I would like it to be in blue and green and it can be in any font.




Thanks a bunch!

BrandiiNikkii.* September 17th, 2007 09:22 PM

Quote:

Hi Brandi!
I thought I posted here before but I don't see it so I guess not lol. I am new here, my name is Cee. I love your blinkies and was wondering if you might pls have time to make one for me? I don't know what you need or anything, so if you are willing, pls message me or whatever. Thanks so much, talk to you soon![/b]

Hi! I would love to make U a blinkie. Just let me know what U want =]

Quote:

Hi Brandi, I was wondering if you could make me a blinky (well actually 2). I had requested for Lori to make them but no response yet. I'm not sure if anything has happened to her but like I said I have not gotten a response from her and I think I requested them on the 11th. But I do understand that things do come up.

I would like it to say Shannon Elizabeth *blink* arrived 4 weeks early *blink* on August 29, 2006 *blink* 6lbs 14oz *blink* 19 1/2 in. I would like it to be in pink and green. It can be in any font.

The 2nd one Dallas Coy *blink* January 11, 2001 *blink* 10 lbs 4 oz *blink* 21 in. I would like it to be in blue and green and it can be in any font.




Thanks a bunch![/b]
I will work on these tomorrow =]

BrandiiNikkii.* September 17th, 2007 09:29 PM

Quote:

Hey Brandi, Kel and I are wanting to start some kind of IUD Awarness "something" I was wondering could you make me an IUD awarness blinkie. Something like I.U.D. flashes then I.rgnorant Un.healthy D.umb flashes?!? Let me know thanks so much.[/b]

Quote:

Hey! I'd like a blinkie if you have the time. Kinda long, but you can blink it however you see fit, and choose the font and colors. TIA!


In the arms of Your mercy I find rest
‘Cause You know just how far the east is from the west
From one scarred hand to the other[/b]

I will work on both of theses request tomorrow also.


Sorry I have been MIA I will PM when I am done =]


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2012 JustMommies.com, All Rights Reserved.