JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Reviews and Recommendations (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f396-reviews-and-recommendations/)
-   -   Oh for the love of...FLATS! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f396-reviews-and-recommendations/991269-oh-for-love-flats.html)

toasty March 24th, 2008 10:31 PM

I have always loved flats for some reason, but i started with flannel blankets and got fed up with the heavy, staticky nature of them and took a long break. BUT, i recently got some new birdseye flats from Little lions, and i just had to share my exitement! IMO - these are the PERFECT flat. I wish i had these back when chelsea was 2 months, i might have stuck with these all the way through because i love them so much!
Amazing! And at $1 each you cant go wrong.

The joy of flats!
[/b] ^_^

rose198172 March 24th, 2008 10:53 PM

Cute! :smile:

5LilMonkeys March 24th, 2008 11:00 PM

Sweet. :D I might have to give those a try. :)

KBeans March 25th, 2008 12:14 AM

they do look great! but you sold me more on the bummis cover, gosh i want those prints so bad but no one sells them on FSOT! grrr

::er!ca:: March 25th, 2008 06:30 AM

:lol: I love your commentary!!!

SarahLoo March 25th, 2008 06:35 AM

Wow! Those are trim. Now you make me want some, lol.

Beaker March 25th, 2008 09:35 AM

Quote:

Sweet. :D I might have to give those a try. :)[/b]
ditto

mommy2twoboys March 25th, 2008 10:59 AM

well Ive been up in the air on wanted to get some prefolds to try but been concerned about the sizing since my 17 month old weighs 29 pounds, anyway I seen this post and I just order 6 flats and a froggy cover and 2 toddler snappis to try for him, I hope i can figure out how to fold them:) they look so trim on your dd..

picklesmama March 25th, 2008 11:47 AM

Flats rock! I love the old-school look of them and yes, they are so absorbent and great at containment. So quick-drying too!
Chelsea is ridiculously adorablel, I have such a baby crush on her :D

sarah1984 March 25th, 2008 07:02 PM

Amanda, you and Crissy have me ADDICTED lol I'm getting that cover for Rylee! I feel so dumb though, I don't understand what Flats are, but intrested because I do find prefolds soo bulky, but I'm concerned I wouldn't be that skillful at folding them. Might be somthing to try later though.

picklesmama March 25th, 2008 07:23 PM

Sarah, practice with receiving blankets! I posted a tutorial in our Cloth 101 :)

toasty March 25th, 2008 08:25 PM

Quote:

Sarah, practice with receiving blankets! I posted a tutorial in our Cloth 101 :)[/b]
yes, and if you can master the flannel blankets you'll find these even easier to fold because they are a much lighter weave! :smile: Folding is easy, you'll pick it up fast im sure. I fold mine right before i put it on her and it takes me...10-15 seconds. Maybe. Its quick! They are definately easy around the house, but i probably wouldnt fill a diaper bag with them...

melinda12205 March 26th, 2008 05:50 AM

I'm jumping on the wagon, I'm looking around to order some flats!! I was looking for something cheap to use incase we absolutely have to use diaper rash creams, that way our good dipes don't ruin. And of course, so we didn't have to use sposies!! These sound like a good choice I am going to order a couple dozen to have on hand.

toasty March 26th, 2008 12:40 PM

Quote:

I'm jumping on the wagon, I'm looking around to order some flats!! I was looking for something cheap to use incase we absolutely have to use diaper rash creams, that way our good dipes don't ruin. And of course, so we didn't have to use sposies!! These sound like a good choice I am going to order a couple dozen to have on hand.[/b]
YAY! :bluecheer:

melinda12205 March 27th, 2008 05:47 AM

I just ordered some flats from cotton babies!! They should be here sometime next week I hope. I can't wait!!

ragmama March 27th, 2008 08:35 PM

Aww, how adorable! And you'd make a good sales rep! :lol: Off to check out that receiving blanket tutorial...I might have to give 'em a try myself.