JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Scrap A Thon (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1238-scrap-thon/)
-   -   October Scrapathon Chat Thread (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1238-scrap-thon/1748059-october-scrapathon-chat-thread.html)

lizzy27 October 23rd, 2009 09:38 AM

October Scrapathon Chat Thread

I thought I'd start a thread in here where we could chat with each other as we complete the challenges.

How's everyone doing today? :smile:

Sophia's Momma October 23rd, 2009 09:54 AM

Re: October Scrapathon Chat Thread

I am excited to get lots of scrapping done this weekend!!!! I can't wait! As of right now though, I am still at school, but done for the day. I have such a migraine from my classes today! They were nuts.

Arya October 23rd, 2009 11:09 AM

I can't wait to scrap things too! I'm still at work, but will be getting off in 3 hours or so. Yay!

.adi. October 23rd, 2009 11:56 AM

My sinuses hurt :( I would take a decongestant but I'm BFing and I'd rather be miserable than deal with trying to find a formula that Jamesen can handle!

lizzy27 October 23rd, 2009 11:57 AM

Adi I took Robitussin DM that was recommended to me by my doc 2 weeks ago. It worked really well, and I didn't notice it drying me up or anything. I hope you feel better!

.adi. October 23rd, 2009 11:59 AM

ooh i may have to get some of that! thanks liz :D

.Brandi. October 23rd, 2009 12:15 PM

Feel better Adi!!! There is nothing worse than being sick while breastfeeding because there is only a limit to what you can take.

lizzy27 October 23rd, 2009 01:09 PM

I am surprised how quickly I was able to do the first challenge. That was great Wordart, Lisa!

lizzy27 October 23rd, 2009 03:20 PM

I'm out for a little while, girls. We have a halloween carnival fundraiser to take the kids to tonight, and then later a work party. I'll be back for some late night scrapping! :smile:

.adi. October 23rd, 2009 04:51 PM

working on your challenge lizzy and i'm not liking my page... bah. I hope it turns out ok. I"ve been working on it for like an hour now.

Sophia's Momma October 23rd, 2009 06:31 PM

I am glad you liked the word art!!! I am loving the fact that I will have a good way of getting a million CT pages done this weekend!!!! This is great!

And Adi, I am so sorry you are not feeling well....I can't imagine how hard it is to find medicine while BFing.....Get lots of rest and lots of orange juice in you!

.adi. October 23rd, 2009 06:38 PM

Oh lizzy that Robitussin or is awesome! :D

MrsStuartD October 23rd, 2009 06:49 PM

Adi I love Advil cold and sinus! Works amazing and is a non drowsy med ;)

Sophia's Momma October 23rd, 2009 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsStuartD (Post 17736065)
Adi I love Advil cold and sinus! Works amazing and is a non drowsy med ;)

That is what I use too.....but I don't BF, so I don't know if it is safe or not.

Jill0924 October 23rd, 2009 08:24 PM

Feel better Adi!

I am trying to get as many challenges done as I can - It's a busy weekend for me though so don't know if I'll be able to keep up or not

.adi. October 23rd, 2009 08:42 PM

geeze all these challenges are kicking my butt. I've got the speedscrap and then I'm done!

Julie_aka_Mommy October 23rd, 2009 09:24 PM

Hey ladies. :)
I've been checking out all the work done so far! I wish I could scrap as fast and as well as you all do. wow :)
all kids are FINALLY down. I have a little one who has terrible gassy tummy issues this week and it usually kicks in at about 9 and he's up the last few nights until 10/11pm.
so, now that's he's down and everyone is in bed(unfortunately that doesn't necessarily mean asleep), I'm going to see what pics I want to scrap and see what I can accomplish this weekend. :)

.adi. October 23rd, 2009 09:25 PM

good luck Julie! I don't know how you do it with so many kids! I have a hard time with two!

Julie_aka_Mommy October 23rd, 2009 09:32 PM

honestly, I've really put my faith in God that he will get me through it. cause without Him, I'd go COMPLETELY NUTS! trust me,...I've gone close to nuts a few times before I got pulled back! lol :p

lizzy27 October 23rd, 2009 10:17 PM

Adi, I'm glad you like the Robitussin.

I'm back, I have a headache, lol. The two parties were good. I'm tired now but need to relax before I can fall asleep.

Anyone else still up?