JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Secondary Fertility Issues (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f505-secondary-fertility-issues/)
-   -   TTC #3, new to the forum (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f505-secondary-fertility-issues/2618163-ttc-3-new-to-forum.html)

mariadlar2003 January 24th, 2013 04:50 PM

TTC #3, new to the forum
:smile: hello everyone,
I am a newbie and I came to this website in some answers relating on fertility issues.
I have been married with hubby #2 for 5 years and had unprotected sex since day one with no luck. From the beginning I was not ttc but now this past year has been so trying to understand if something is wrong with me or him :confused: I have been married before with my first husband and I had 2 children with no problem of course I was younger. Now I am 36 years old and my hubby is 29, my hubby does not have any kids. My younger child is 8 years old. My hubby is too manly :mad:he doesn't want to get himself checked out so I've been trying this month using some fertility products crossing my fingers to help improve our issues. This past December I did not have a cycle :eek: in which that was odd. I am always on time 24-26 days apart. So I thought it was my time that I was prego but since this happen I was in and out of the doctor's office trying to figure out what was wrong with me. I had some pregnancy test, urine and blood work, but it came out negative :( In the end of December 31, 2012 I started my cycle. It lasted 6 days :mellow: end of cycle January 5, 2013. Thinking I was again starting fresh :rolleyes: I started using some fertility products and I am not saying it was because I am taking these products but I have another cycle it started on Jan. 20, 2013. My husband is also taking something for himself I won't know really if he has an issue so hopefully this will work for him. And for me I have to reschedule another appoinment for a follow up I pray that this time he could really give me a refferal for an OB GYN. I want to know the outcome. I am praying for baby #3 :)

k.kelly06 March 11th, 2013 09:20 PM

Re: TTC #3, new to the forum
Welcome. I am in a very similar boat! We are also TTC #3 with issues. You really do need to get in with an OB!! That will answer a lot of your questions I am sure!

elizabethbalch March 12th, 2013 09:05 AM

I am trying for baby #2. I've had difficulty TTC for 3 years and then it ended up in miscarriage after a few couple of weeks. During the 4th year, I conceived again and I gave birth to a healthy baby boy who is turning 2 very soon. I am hoping to have a girl but I think I have secondary infertility issues. I need to undergo treatment again but my hubby is working abroad so I will be getting an appointment with the OB near the date of his scheduled return.

Let's keep our fingers crossed.

AnushkaS May 24th, 2013 05:39 AM