JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   September 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1912-september-2013-playroom/)
-   -   a bunch of girls... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1912-september-2013-playroom/2636832-bunch-girls.html)

jensma March 21st, 2013 07:24 PM

a bunch of girls...

is it just me or does it seem like we've had very few boy guesses/announcements and a BUNCH of girls, esp on NT scans...seems like every one has been girl guesses. LOL I know it usually breaks out to about even but it seems very heavily girl swayed right now. I'm excited for everyone to start finding out officially :)

Alpha_allie1010 March 21st, 2013 07:25 PM

Re: a bunch of girls...

I was guessing boy but I keep having girl dreams lol....who knows!

ValyntineG March 21st, 2013 07:25 PM

Mine better stay a girl! I'm due for one! I find out for sure on April 11th. Can't wait to see what everyone else is having

jensma March 21st, 2013 07:31 PM

i won't find out until may, but i have my nt scan on monday so i'm hoping we get a good guess then! :)

kelbert March 21st, 2013 07:40 PM

I thought boy from the beginning, but after my NT scan and the tech saying 70% girl, now I just don't know!!!

I just want to know!

LadyMorgan March 21st, 2013 08:03 PM

I'll find out for sure in about eight days, but what I saw on the last ultrasound looked very much like a boy to me.

Babybear4 March 21st, 2013 09:30 PM

The August ddc seems to have lots of girls, too. I hope I get to join team link! We should know in 4-6 weeks!

amyhk March 21st, 2013 09:43 PM

I think these things come in waves. All my local mom friends that are pregnant right now with due dates close to mine are all having girls. Last year EVERYONE was having boys.

Heidijens1 March 21st, 2013 10:13 PM

I just guessed girl on mine cause that what I usually put. lol I am kinda hoping I'm wrong so my son can have a brother.

mommy2lilmen March 21st, 2013 11:16 PM

I noticed that to and I feel the more girls there are here befor I find out the less change I have at having a girl lol like its gods way of saying ok that forum has enough girls, heres ANOTHER boy for you lol. My last ddc had that, MORE girls than boys and I was like ugh lol ;)

Dolly Lama March 22nd, 2013 05:15 AM

You are right - there does seem to be a lot of girls here! I think I'll be able to even it out a bit because I just *know* this is a boy. :)

AmbzAsh March 22nd, 2013 05:22 AM

I have nothing to compare to...but I have a feeling mine is a boy. BUT everyone around me thinks girl. I've even had people walk up to me (who know I'm pregnant) and whisper "you're having a girl....I just feel it." :) We shall know for sure on May 2nd! :)

LauraS214 March 22nd, 2013 06:35 AM

I think it's a girl year! I keep seeing baby girl announcements everywhere. I hope it's true with me :)

My Husband and I both think its a girl and have had girl dreams. With the boys I only had boy dreams and our 'feeling' was right with both of them.

Anitha March 22nd, 2013 06:55 AM

Yes so far many here have been told girl here...I am planning on getting the MaterniT21 in a few days...so I *might* find out in the next couple of weeks! I so want a boy...but I feel its a girl :) We'll see !