JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   September 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1912-september-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Probably will be spending more time here......... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1912-september-2013-playroom/2638117-probably-will-spending-more-time-here.html)

mirdeemrlvs March 26th, 2013 07:30 PM

Probably will be spending more time here.........

I am so thankful for a place to come to chat about our growing babies and all the excitement of being mom's maybe for the first time, maybe more!! I don't think it ever gets old! :)....... I am growing really tired of having to avoid threads like speed bumps in the August forum. It's okay to go a little off-topic, but if I wanted to get in a religious/political debate I would GO SOMEPLACE ELSE. These aren't forums to bring up these topics as much as people try to "squeeze them in as being applicable"...So, I think since I am due at the end of August and am usually late, I should just spend more time here and avoid the headache.

felicia_alexis March 26th, 2013 07:38 PM

Re: Probably will be spending more time here.........

Welcome!

mirdeemrlvs March 26th, 2013 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by felicia_alexis (Post 27232574)
Welcome!

THANK YOU!! I post here sometimes, but I think I'll be staying.

mommyof2boys0207 March 26th, 2013 08:38 PM

Welcome! Happy to have you :)

iCathy March 26th, 2013 09:08 PM

Happy you're here!! :)

jensma March 27th, 2013 08:51 AM

post away!

Keakie March 27th, 2013 09:19 AM

You're more than welcome to hang out here! :)

Babybear4 March 27th, 2013 11:11 AM

We would be happy to have you here!

MyFantasticFour March 27th, 2013 11:19 AM

I post here too. :)

H_Hplus1 March 27th, 2013 01:42 PM

Welcome. The more the merrier:D

mommy2lilmen March 27th, 2013 05:41 PM

welcome

MandersM March 27th, 2013 05:57 PM

Come on over!!! We've had our few squabbles & disagreements here! But overall we all get along pretty well! :)

Dolly Lama March 27th, 2013 06:38 PM

Come on over - the more, the merrier! :)

mirdeemrlvs March 27th, 2013 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MandersM (Post 27236117)
Come on over!!! We've had our few squabbles & disagreements here! But overall we all get along pretty well! :)

I'm okay with squabbles and disagreements... it's just the off subject topics that are KNOWN to have heated opinions on either side. One side in particular seems to keep getting knocked around. I think it's better to avoid these subjects, especially since we are here to discuss our BABIES!!

liz bevan March 27th, 2013 10:06 PM

welcome

kimberlyw March 28th, 2013 07:35 AM

Welcome - I too try to avoid debating off topic threads - my FB page is driving me INSANE for that very reason. Every time I go there it is all about people's political opinions anymore:/

MyFantasticFour March 28th, 2013 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimberlyw (Post 27237274)
Welcome - I too try to avoid debating off topic threads - my FB page is driving me INSANE for that very reason. Every time I go there it is all about people's political opinions anymore:/

I hide so many posts. I was hoping it would end when the election ended. A lot of my friends keep posting debate questions and then everybody attacks the minority opinion. I post the occasion Queston of the Day which like yesterday was about how I found out a local place for kids is BYOB for the moms but if anybody was rude, they and/or the post would be deleted.

LauraS214 March 28th, 2013 12:07 PM

Hi!! Welcome! :)

mirdeemrlvs March 28th, 2013 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyFantasticFour (Post 27237292)
I hide so many posts. I was hoping it would end when the election ended. A lot of my friends keep posting debate questions and then everybody attacks the minority opinion. I post the occasion Queston of the Day which like yesterday was about how I found out a local place for kids is BYOB for the moms but if anybody was rude, they and/or the post would be deleted.

you can "HIDE" posts on just mommies? I was wondering if/how you do that.. that would help solve my problem. Or, were you just speaking of fb.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimberlyw (Post 27237274)

and I've kind of come to expect that on fb, and I love the "hide" option. It's just these boards are specifically about our BABIES and us being hormonal I don't think we need to be debating or bringing up any "hot" topics. :smile:

MyFantasticFour March 28th, 2013 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mirdeemrlvs (Post 27238683)

you can "HIDE" posts on just mommies? I was wondering if/how you do that.. that would help solve my problem. Or, were you just speaking of fb.

Oh, no I meant on FB but you can always block a person/people who make the post(s).