JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   September 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1912-september-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Opinions? :) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1912-september-2013-playroom/2638219-opinions.html)

AmbzAsh March 27th, 2013 07:53 AM

Opinions? :)

So my bf and I have narrowed our boy names down to 3 names that we really like. We have been asking people in our families which name they like best or asking them to put them in order from 1-3. I figured I would ask my JM ladies what you all think :)

In no particular order, these are the 3 names we like:

Chase

Lawson

Bryce

Just a little side note, if you do not like the names, that's okay....just please don't post anything negative. :smile:

L-SBB March 27th, 2013 07:59 AM

Re: Opinions? :)

I like all 3! I think Chase is probably my fav, and then Bryce, and then Lawson...i'm sure whatever you pick will be perfect!

felicia_alexis March 27th, 2013 08:07 AM

I like Lawson but I like unusual names

kaylacaroline March 27th, 2013 08:18 AM

OOh I like!

I am team Bryce though, sounds so regal or something. Lol

Anitha March 27th, 2013 08:28 AM

I like them in this order starting from most favorite :Chase, Bryce, Lawson.

Grlsshp9 March 27th, 2013 08:43 AM

I agree with Chase, Bryce, Lawson! They are all great names though!!

Keakie March 27th, 2013 08:43 AM

I like Chase best, personally. :) The others aren't bad either, though (I probably wouldn't choose Lawson because there was a kid with that name who I went to elementary school with who was kind of a jerk to me, but that's one of those weird personal reasons and not anything to do with the name itself, which isn't a bad name :giggle:). Would any of them flow better than the others with the baby's last name?

MamaLaurie March 27th, 2013 08:55 AM

Bryce, Lawson, Chase:smile:

Alpha_allie1010 March 27th, 2013 09:38 AM

Lawson, Bryce, and Chase. I know a Lawson who is so sweet and cute so I am sure I am bias

caseyswife123 March 27th, 2013 09:43 AM

Don't love Lawson, although it could probably grow on me, but Bryce and Chase are adorable!!! I'm so jealous you know what you're having already, lol!

Sooooo Chase, Bryce, Lawson. :)

AmbzAsh March 27th, 2013 09:46 AM

I will go ahead and tell you guys that Lawson is my absolute favorite :) It's just different and I love it.
The bf and I came up with Chase together.
And the name Bryce is his favorite. I really like this one as well! :)

My issues with Chase is that I know of like 6 or 7 little boys named Chase....it just seems so popular right now for some reason. Maybe it isn't....not sure.

His last will rhyme with "Stark"....if that helps at all.

I am really leaning towards Lawson or Bryce

Thanks ladies! I love the input!

ValyntineG March 27th, 2013 10:16 AM

I LOVE Lawson! Sounds like a bad boy with a heart of gold :lol: Absolutely love it.

jensma March 27th, 2013 10:33 AM

hmmm all good choices. i really am drawn to lawson as well. i'm not sure its my 'favorite' but its very unique. i'd probably go with chase. the only chase that pops into my mind was this adorable, sweet, quiet little boy. :)

Babybear4 March 27th, 2013 11:06 AM

My preference is: Chase, Bryce, Lawson. :)

caseyswife123 March 27th, 2013 11:11 AM

First rule of baby naming that I've been taught- while of course it's fine to ask for opinions, YOU name YOUR baby whatever YOU want! People will always have their 2 cents. The important thing is that you and your man love the name!! :) :) :)

(I love the boy name Austin, and if I get one more Austin Powers reference I may cry....;) ;) ;))

AmbzAsh March 27th, 2013 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caseyswife123 (Post 27234453)
First rule of baby naming that I've been taught- while of course it's fine to ask for opinions, YOU name YOUR baby whatever YOU want! People will always have their 2 cents. The important thing is that you and your man love the name!! :) :) :)

(I love the boy name Austin, and if I get one more Austin Powers reference I may cry....;) ;) ;))

Oh yeah, I know! :) Just like to hear others "positive" opinions! :)
Ultimately, it will be our choice but just wanted to see what others say!

Btw, I think Austin is a cute name! :)

iCathy March 27th, 2013 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anitha (Post 27233752)
I like them in this order starting from most favorite :Chase, Bryce, Lawson.

Me too! :)

beckiethedoula March 27th, 2013 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alpha_allie1010 (Post 27234060)
Lawson, Bryce, and Chase.

^Ditto!!

Dolly Lama March 27th, 2013 02:17 PM

I like all of the names but I think my fav is Lawson...Maybe because one of the boy names I've been thinking about is Logan. :) Whatever - you can't go wrong with any of the names on this list.

AIK112018 March 27th, 2013 02:24 PM

I really like Bryce! I think its really cute. If I had to list them in order I would choose:

1.Bryce
2.Chase
3.Lawson

But I guess it really depends on the middle and last name... whatever sounds better is the one I would choose! I love all three of them!