JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   September 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1912-september-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Patience ?? Ugh nope (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1912-september-2013-playroom/2638791-patience-ugh-nope.html)

mommy2lilmen March 28th, 2013 11:05 PM

Patience ?? Ugh nope

1 week ago I got my harmony test and I may have another week till I get the results. I'm scared nervous I hope it's good news and I hope I trust the results. I doubt alot of things and this I may. Ugh anybody have the harmony test done in past and good results and baby come out ok? I hope I have the patience to wait the week or so

kimberlyw March 29th, 2013 06:28 AM

Re: Patience ?? Ugh nope

GL and I am keeping you in my prayers...I have never had anything more than the quad screening done so I am no help there.

Keakie March 29th, 2013 06:45 AM

No BTDT from me but I wanted to send some hugs. :hug: That is a pretty long wait for results. It must feel like forever.

Continuing to send prayers and positive thoughts your way!

Dolly Lama March 29th, 2013 07:43 AM

I have no experience with this particular test, but that sounds like one nerve-wracking wait! Good luck with everything, and please do update us on your results. :hug:

L-SBB March 29th, 2013 08:17 AM

i'm waiting with you...mine was done 1 1/2 weeks ago and i'm dying to call and bug them to see if they have them but haven't called to tell me. My RE said "we'll review the results at next scan" but that's not until 4/8, when in theory they should have results in by 4/2, so now i'm worried they plan to sit on them until I come in...waiting sucks!

mommy2lilmen March 29th, 2013 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L-SBB (Post 27240751)
i'm waiting with you...mine was done 1 1/2 weeks ago and i'm dying to call and bug them to see if they have them but haven't called to tell me. My RE said "we'll review the results at next scan" but that's not until 4/8, when in theory they should have results in by 4/2, so now i'm worried they plan to sit on them until I come in...waiting sucks!

Omg now your wait is long. This test is done by another dr so it wouldn't shock me if they book me in to talk instead over the phone. Ugh. I wanted to book my anatomy and fetal echo she said nope not till blood results and we may do amnio if need befor fetal echo omg that tore me up I was told I can do amnio later after anatomy and fetal echo but now no? My on book me in April 30 for his anatomy scan

Babybear4 March 29th, 2013 01:11 PM

That is a long wait! I hope this week goes quickly and you get good results!!