JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   September 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1912-september-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Bedding?! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1912-september-2013-playroom/2644244-bedding.html)

kelbert April 18th, 2013 11:50 AM

Bedding?!

So my sister's BFF is an awesome seamstress and it going to make my bedding. I just have to buy the fabric.. but OMG. I can NOT decide! I already know the colors I want to use, but I can't choose the pattern, and what should go where.

I should have just bought something, but I love the fact that this will be original!

Before long I am going to have to be put into a little bubble.. my mind can't handle all this!

:overreact:

Alpha_allie1010 April 18th, 2013 12:09 PM

Re: Bedding?!

haha...I made karlee's bedding and I am making the bedding for this baby too. I changed my mind with karlee like 3x but I am set this time! With karlee I bought all the fabric to make it...and then changed my mind and bought completely different stuff!

AmbzAsh April 18th, 2013 12:22 PM

I am completely stuck on bedding as well! It's sooooo hard to choose! I won't be having anyone make mine so I will be buying it....but I can't pick which one I want. I absolutely LOVE the theme of "baby jungle animals" :) So that's what I will be doing :)

ValyntineG April 18th, 2013 12:25 PM

I suck at all decisions when pregnant. I'm constantly calling my mom and saying "Tell me which bedding to get."

kelbert April 18th, 2013 12:34 PM

I'm glad I am not the only one indecisive. And DH doesn't help.. he just usually says OK to whatever I like :rolleyes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ValyntineG (Post 27297162)
I suck at all decisions when pregnant. I'm constantly calling my mom and saying "Tell me which bedding to get."

I will probably be doing that this weekend. My mom and sister will be at my house, so I will make them help me decide :)

AmbzAsh April 18th, 2013 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kelbert (Post 27297193)
I'm glad I am not the only one indecisive. And DH doesn't help.. he just usually says OK to whatever I like :rolleyes:

My bf is the EXACT same way! I ask his opinion and I get the exact same response. Men! :p

Anitha April 18th, 2013 01:13 PM

You guys are giving me a panick attack! I can't decide on anything until the gender confirmation in mid May aaaaahhhh !

jensma April 18th, 2013 02:03 PM

there are so many decisions you have to make. but i agree this one is a tough one. my mom made mine and i love it.

LauraS214 April 18th, 2013 08:32 PM

That's awesome that your baby gets custom bedding!!! I bet when you see the fabric you will just KNOW its right! :) Good luck! Can't wait to see what you pick.