JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Shrinking Tinker Bellies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1850-shrinking-tinker-bellies/)
-   -   Shrinking Those Tinker Bellies Sept 4 to Sept 9 (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1850-shrinking-tinker-bellies/2569189-shrinking-those-tinker-bellies-sept-4-to-sept-9-a.html)

melissalaw September 4th, 2012 08:32 AM

Shrinking Those Tinker Bellies Sept 4 to Sept 9

Hope everybody had great labor days. My weekend was pretty relaxing and besides cleaning house I didn't do much in the way of working out.

This morning I did get up and do a 50 minute circuit workout!! And hopefully tonight I can get in some abs, I'm going to shoot for 20 minutes of abs but we shall see what Jacob has in mind..lol.

For breakfast I had a ham and cheese omelet with whole wheat toast, lunch is a chicken salad sandwich and for dinner we are having cube steak with mashed potatoes. It's a new weight watchers recipe that I'm trying so hopefully it will be good. Snacks will be grapes and bananas.

CarolynBB September 4th, 2012 09:01 AM

Re: Shrinking Those Tinker Bellies Sept 4 to Sept 9

Hooray for a relaxing weekend! Yay!

I did an arm/shoulders DVD on Saturday and a different legs/shoulders DVD yesterday (nothing on Sunday). Nothing too exciting but I had to keep moving a little bit.

Today I'll do my chest/triceps/butt DVD a little later on.

bookworm16_2000 September 4th, 2012 06:39 PM

I walked on Saturday and Monday but didn't bother getting out of my PJ's on Sunday!

I walked with a friend today for 2 1/2 miles with our kids. It was nice getting out of the house.

I had oatmeal for breakfast, a hamburger for lunch, and will be making fish tacos for dinner. Snacks were a string cheese and cantelope.

CarolynBB September 5th, 2012 11:09 AM

Today was the back, biceps, thighs DVD. :D

melissalaw September 5th, 2012 11:25 AM

This morning I did a 50 minute step aerobics DVD and tonight will be abs.

Marjorie, isn't it nice to spend the entire day in your PJ's. I don't get to do it very often but love it when I do.

Breakfast was eggs with tomatoes, lunch was egg salad sandwich and dinner is going to be a chicken pasta with artichokes and roasted red peppers. new recipe so hoping it will be good.

The cube steak and mashed potatoes I made last night was awesome. If I can remember I'll post the recipe when I get home tonight.

bookworm16_2000 September 5th, 2012 12:38 PM

I love PJ days, but rarely get them! That's one of my favorite parts of homeschooling Allison, we do school in our pajamas most mornings, before we start the day.

Today was walking in my neighborhood. I did 3 miles.

Breakfast was oatmeal with strawberries, lunch was turkey roll ups (turkey around string cheese), and dinner is going to be baked chicken with garden veggies.

melissalaw September 6th, 2012 10:16 AM

Today I did a 50 minute total body weight workout and tonight I'm going to try to do about 10 minutes of abs. I did get in about 15 minutes of abs last night. It is crazy how stretched out your abs get during pregnancy. Babies are definitely worth it though.

Breakfast was a ham and cheese omelet, lunch is a chicken salad sandwich and dinner is a pork tenderloin with corn and rice. Snacks will be canteloupe and grapes.

CarolynBB September 6th, 2012 10:40 AM

This morning is just a stretching DVD. Tonight I start a hockey tournament; I have a game tonight, tomorrow afternoon, Saturday morning...and then randomly also next week Saturday afternoon. :lol: They had more teams join than they'd expected so they had to extend the tournament to a second weekend. Anyway, that'll be my workouts for the rest of the week! :wub:

bookworm16_2000 September 6th, 2012 04:38 PM

Good luck Carolyn!

I did nothing today- our homeschool PE class was cancelled so I took it as an omen to stay home! :lol: I'll be back pounding the pavement tomorrow.

I had oatmeal for breakfast, chicken caesar salad for lunch, and chicken legs, salad, and fresh veggies for dinner. Snacks were a cheese stick and trail mix.

muffin300 September 6th, 2012 07:34 PM

I started the insanity work out program on monday so I have been doing that everyday. and have been trying to eat better. with the exception of brownies today :).

Beachbabies September 6th, 2012 09:25 PM

Let me know how insanity goes- DH and I were thinking of doing it.
I went to the gym this morning and did the elliptical for 30 minutes and some strength training. Today was Cole's first time in their child watch program. I love the facility but I was still nervous- he did great! So this might mean a new morning workout routine if he keeps liking it :)

CarolynBB September 7th, 2012 11:48 AM

Well, we lost our first game last night, 1-5. Oops! It was a really fun game, though and at least 3 of the other team's goals were scored by their best player. So, y'know, whatever. :lol:

But we totally had the cutest fan.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8034/7...26782c96_z.jpg

Our next game is this afternoon at 4pm!

bookworm16_2000 September 7th, 2012 12:47 PM

I did a 3 mile walk today, while wearing a wet Moby with a 17.5 pound baby, pushing my 30 pound toddler in a stroller, in the rain! I got caught in a monsoon storm half way through the walk! The kids didn't care about the rain but I was definatly done by the end.

Carolyn- that is the cutest hockey fan I've ever seen!

CarolynBB September 7th, 2012 12:56 PM

Marjorie, I'm tired just thinking about doing that walk! :lol:

bookworm16_2000 September 8th, 2012 09:59 AM

It's not usually too bad, I've been putting them in my double jogging stroller but yesterday I already had my single stroller in the car and didn't want to switch. I don't think I'll make that mistake again!