JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Shrinking Tinker Bellies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1850-shrinking-tinker-bellies/)
-   -   Shrinking Those Tinker Bellies Oct 22 to Oct 28 (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1850-shrinking-tinker-bellies/2587352-shrinking-those-tinker-bellies-oct-22-to-oct-28-a.html)

melissalaw October 22nd, 2012 08:36 AM

Shrinking Those Tinker Bellies Oct 22 to Oct 28

Hope everybody had great weekends. We took Jackson to Disney on Ice and he loved it. He kept waving to Mickey Mouse and screaming HI Mickey!! It was so funny.

This morning I did a 55 minute HIIT workout. Really hard but lots of fun. Tonight I'll be doing some abs as long as I can get the kids to bed at a decent hour. Jacob's allergies have been bothering him and it has been hard to get him to sleep the past few nights.

For breakfast we had omelets with mushrooms, tomatoes, cheese and ham, lunch is egg salad with potato soup, and dinner is black bean and corn soup with turkey paninis. We got a panini maker as a wedding present and have hardly used it so I'm going to try it out.

CarolynBB October 22nd, 2012 08:52 AM

Re: Shrinking Those Tinker Bellies Oct 22 to Oct 28

Sounds awesome! I continue to be impressed that you can get in a 55 minute workout. Is Jacob napping or is he happy to chill and play while you work out?

Today I'm going to do a Legs & Shoulders DVD.

CarolynBB October 24th, 2012 08:28 AM

I lied in my last post. :lol: I wound up doing an arm workout DVD instead. :lol: Today I'm going to do an abs workout DVD.

melissalaw October 24th, 2012 08:45 AM

Jacob is always sleeping when I workout. If he's awake he won't let me workout, he wants my full attention. It's hard to do much when he's awake.

No workout yesterday. Poor little boy was just too sick. thankfully he seems to be on his way to recovery.

I did a shorter workout this morning, only a 40 minute circuit workout.

Breakfast was an omelet with tomatoes, mushrooms and cheese. Lunch is egg salad with black bean and corn soup and tonight I'm trying a new soup, spiced pumpkin soup with ham and cheese sandwiches. Hopefully the soup will be good.

CarolynBB October 25th, 2012 08:06 AM

Stroller Strides today! It's crappy and misty/cold out, so we'll see if the instructor lets us work out in the rec center or whether she's going to be mean and make us stay outside. :lol:

melissalaw October 25th, 2012 11:23 AM

Hopefully you can workout inside. I would hate to be outside in the misty cold.

Today was a 45 minute total body weight workout and tonight maybe some abs. We shall see. Jacob didn't want to go to bed last night so hopefully tonight will be a bit easier.

Breakfast was eggs with whole wheat toast, lunch was egg salad sandwich with soup and tonight we are having pumpkin spiced grilled chicken. We are all about the pumpkin this week..lol. although the pumpkin soup last night was a bust, not good at all.

CarolynBB October 25th, 2012 01:48 PM

We lucked out -- class was indeed inside! :lol:

melissalaw October 26th, 2012 10:03 AM

This morning was a 50 minute circuit workout and this afternoon I'll be cleaning my house which is a workout in itself..lol.

Breakfast was a mushroom and tomato omelet, lunch was a chicken salad sandwich and dinner will be grill pork chops!!

CarolynBB October 26th, 2012 10:05 AM

Butt/thighs DVD here today!