JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Shrinking Tinker Bellies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1850-shrinking-tinker-bellies/)
-   -   Shrinking Those Tinker Bellies Dec 3 to Dec 9 (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1850-shrinking-tinker-bellies/2601582-shrinking-those-tinker-bellies-dec-3-to-dec-9-a.html)

melissalaw December 3rd, 2012 07:36 AM

Shrinking Those Tinker Bellies Dec 3 to Dec 9

Carolyn how was your pork loin? I love cooking in the crock pot, it's so easy and always makes your house smell so good.

This morning I did a workout called Speed and Agility, very hard but lots of fun. I started Ab Shredder but didn't' have time to finish it so I'll try to finish tonight.

For breakfast we had eggs with whole wheat toast, lunch is some bean and Italian sausage soup that I made yesterday and for dinner i'm going to make some more chili. I've been craving chili lately. DH is probably going to get tired of it soon.

CarolynBB December 3rd, 2012 10:24 AM

Re: Shrinking Those Tinker Bellies Dec 3 to Dec 9

It was really yummy!! Super easy too: pork loin, low sodium soy sauce, brown sugar, water, and some sliced up jalapenos. Cook for 6 hours. Done. :lol:

I had a hockey game last night; we lost but it was a really close game and could have gone either way. Lots of fun!

Today I did a pilates-with-baby DVD that I've had forever but never tried before. It was fun but I think it would have been way easier with a tiny 10-lb baby than with my 20-lb chunker. :lol: :lol:

melissalaw December 3rd, 2012 10:48 AM

I have that one and have never done it. Guess I should try it before Jacob gets too big.

melissalaw December 4th, 2012 10:46 AM

Today was power legs and insane abs!!

For dinner tonight we are having honey pecan salmon. Another recipe that I've never tried so hopefully it will be good.

melissalaw December 5th, 2012 07:41 AM

Today was Vertical Plyo and Back to Core. Vertical Plyo is really hard and I could barely make it through it.

For breakfast I had eggs with toast, lunch is chicken salad sandwich with chili and for dinner we are having a pork tenderloin with sweet potato!!

CarolynBB December 5th, 2012 09:46 AM

I've been slacking on working out this week. I've got a sore throat and am easily winded, so I'm sitting on my butt and hoping it goes away soon. :(

melissalaw December 6th, 2012 08:39 AM

Carolyn I hope you are feeling better today. I took a rest day today, just couldn't seem to get motivated to workout. Maybe tomorrow.

Tonight we are having leftovers so tonight will be an easy night and maybe tomorrow morning I'll have more energy.

DH is going to Japan next week so I'll be all by myself taking care of both kids, not sure how many workouts I'll get in. My workouts might be trying to bathe and take care of both of them.

CarolynBB December 6th, 2012 09:13 AM

Taking care of both kids alone definitely sounds like a workout!

I skipped Stroller Strides today as just taking a shower left me out of breath and coughing. Bah! At least Kira seems to be feeling better now.

melissalaw December 7th, 2012 10:14 AM

Hopefully you guys are better today.

This morning was Upper Body Elite. Tonight I'll be cleaning some of the house so I'll get in some exercise then also.

Tonight we are going to have steaks and sweet potatoes. We have started grilling out almost every Friday night. Just makes it easy not having to come home from work on a Friday and cook.

Hope you have a great weekend. Any hockey games this weekend? Hopefully you'll be feel up to playing.