JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Shrinking Tinker Bellies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1850-shrinking-tinker-bellies/)
-   -   Shrinking Those Tinker Bellies Feb 11 to Feb 17 (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1850-shrinking-tinker-bellies/2624291-shrinking-those-tinker-bellies-feb-11-to-feb-17-a.html)

melissalaw February 11th, 2013 08:07 AM

Shrinking Those Tinker Bellies Feb 11 to Feb 17

This morning was a 50 minute cardio workout and tonight I'm going to try to do about 10 minutes of horizontal conditioning.

Making a pork tenderloin with green beans and rice for dinner. I'm also trying to figure out how to make a Baskin Robbins Blast. DH loves them and the baskin robbins just closed by our house so he can't get them anymore. I thought for valentines day I'd try to make him one of those.

CarolynBB February 11th, 2013 08:40 AM

Re: Shrinking Those Tinker Bellies Feb 11 to Feb 17

Yum! I bet you can figure out the blast. :D

I didn't work out on Saturday because I was supposed to have a hockey game; we showed up at the rink and they'd doublebooked the slot! Doh! So our team went to Five Guys and had burgers instead. :lol: Last night we really did have a game though.

Today is Stroller Strides.

melissalaw February 12th, 2013 08:24 AM

Today was an upper body weight workout.

tonight we are grilling out chicken sandwiches with my favorite hot pepper cheese!!

melissalaw February 13th, 2013 01:26 PM

Today was a cardio workout with tabatas and some abs!!

Tonight we are having left over soup with sandwiches. My favorite kind of meal, easy!!

CarolynBB February 13th, 2013 05:13 PM

Today I walked to a park a mile away with Kira...doesn't sound so bad until you factor in the elevation changes. :lol: 400' at my house down the hill to 200' and then back up to the park at 425', all in under a mile. And then home again, of course.

CarolynBB February 15th, 2013 10:04 AM

Forgot to mention that yesterday was Stroller Strides.

I was going to go to SS again this morning but Kira slept in and I decided to slack off and get some chores done around the house. We'll go to the park this afternoon and I'll get a bunch of walking in then.

melissalaw February 15th, 2013 10:16 AM

The park sounds like fun. I love taking the kids to the park.

I took a rest day yesterday. Today was a circuit workout with some abs.

I will rest this weekend. DH has to work all weekend so I will get all my exercise taking care of both kids. Jacob's new thing is to play in the water bowl so now I have to make sure that the water bowl is up when he is crawling around. I got him ready this morning and thought DH was watching him, well DH went to potty and Jacob decided to go for a swim in the bowl. he was soaking wet and I had to change his clothes. Thankfully Jackson started screaming for me to let me know that Jacob was in the bowl..lol.