JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Shrinking Tinker Bellies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1850-shrinking-tinker-bellies/)
-   -   Shrinking Those Tinker Bellies May 7 to May 12 (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1850-shrinking-tinker-bellies/2648774-shrinking-those-tinker-bellies-may-7-to-may-12-a.html)

melissalaw May 7th, 2013 08:32 AM

Shrinking Those Tinker Bellies May 7 to May 12

Yesterday I took a rest day. Having a sick baby really wears you out and I just didn't have the energy. Thankfully he seems to be all better today.

This morning I did Speed and Agility and Cardio Abs. Still doing my Insanity/Asylum rotation.

Tonight we are having rainbow trout. I love it and our grocery store just started carrying it so I am definitely looking forward to it.

CarolynBB May 7th, 2013 08:46 AM

Re: Shrinking Those Tinker Bellies May 7 to May 12

Hooray for all better! :D :D

I had one hockey game on Sunday evening. I was supposed to play last night, but my back was spasming so I watched the team and had a beer instead. :lol: :lol:

bookworm16_2000 May 7th, 2013 06:13 PM

I had a meeting this morning so no BootyBarre :( I will go to the gym after the kids are asleep, if James' man-cold doesn't cause me to kill him...

CarolynBB May 8th, 2013 11:25 AM

Today was an arms/shoulders workout.

melissalaw May 8th, 2013 12:41 PM

I did 3 miles on the treadmill today.

Tonight we are having fajitas. One of my favorites.

bookworm16_2000 May 8th, 2013 10:24 PM

I did the treadmill (3 miles) and the recumbant bike (5 miles) last night. Today I went to Zumba.

Dinner was great, James made veggie beef stew. It was quite tasty.

CarolynBB May 8th, 2013 10:55 PM

Do you guys have treadmills at home or do you go to a gym? I used to like doing interval practice on the treadmill at my work's gym but now that I'm doing the SAHM thing, I can't get excited about running or jogging. I jog a bit at Stroller Strides, but that's all. Ah well, hockey is enough cardio. :lol:

melissalaw May 9th, 2013 01:21 PM

I have a treadmill at home otherwise I wouldn't be doing a treadmill. Just can't find time to get to the gym.

Carolyn I'm sure hockey is good cardio plus it is alot more fun than getting on a treadmill.

Another rest day for me. We stayed up way too late last night and I just couldn't find the energy.

tonight we are grilling some turkey dogs with sweet potatoes.

Marjorie how nice to have your DH cook. sometimes I'm not even sure my DH even knows where the kitchen is.lol.

bookworm16_2000 May 9th, 2013 03:51 PM

Carolyn- I go to the gym for the treadmill. I'd never make it to the gym if I didn't belong to a 24 hour one! If I'm not going to a class, I go after the kids are asleep so James can watch them.

Melissa- James cooks at least once a week (if not more) because he has realized I'm just as busy all day as he is, I just don't get a paycheck (yet...). He was home sick Tuesday and Wednesday so he cooked yesterday.

Today, I didn't feel like going to BootyBarre or Zumba so I'm going to go walk on the treadmill and the bike tonight. I've been battling allergies so I just couldn't drag myself to class!

Dinner is going to be leftover veggie stew (there is enough for a small country!).

melissalaw May 10th, 2013 11:02 AM

I would love it if DH would cook once a week for me.

Marjorie I hope your allergies are better. We have been battling them here also.

today I did a 50 minute circuit workout plus some abs.

tonight we are grilling out steaks with baked sweet potatoes!! we eat sweet potatoes all the time. I love the with some butter and brown sugar.

CarolynBB May 10th, 2013 11:17 AM

Yum! You guys are making me hungry. :lol:

Today is a rest day here, other than my usual stretches.