JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Skin Disorders (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f461-skin-disorders/)
-   -   Pedors weEBors (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f461-skin-disorders/612688-pedors-weebors.html)

LadyOrion June 17th, 2007 12:09 AM

I found these! They are just for kids with Epidermolysis Bullosa. I am really wondering if they work or not. I am going to order a pair when I have some extra money.

Pedors weEBors

Heather1628 June 17th, 2007 09:26 AM

For that price they better work :lol:
No I really hope they work for them

LadyOrion June 17th, 2007 11:41 AM

Quote:

For that price they better work :lol:
No I really hope they work for them[/b]
Yeah, that's my only problem. At the moment I am paying half the price at the Striderite store. At least Tasiya can use them when Trinity grows out of them.

Heather1628 June 17th, 2007 03:06 PM

Yea so really you will get your money out of them.

Rachel June 17th, 2007 03:09 PM

Oh I hope they work for them!

LadyOrion June 17th, 2007 03:38 PM

I do too but if not I can get my money back. I will then try leather moccasins.

pedors July 9th, 2007 01:44 PM

Pedors Shoes developed the weEBor shoe as a result of a request from an adult customer with E.B. who wanted a smaller version of our adult shoe for their child. The company decided that the weEBor project would become the company’s charitable / pro bono campaign to help as many families as they could that needed help in finding footwear that might work. Since then the company has sent shoes all over the world to children with E.B. in need of footwear.

Any family with a child with E.B. that needs a pair of weEBors can ask for a pair by contacting the Pedors Shoe Company directly, or through their local E.B. support group. Those families that can afford to pay for weEBors help support the program for those that can not.

Pedors can not guarantee that weEBors will work for everyone with E.B. However the company has received many testimonials from families saying that they have worked well for their children.

Stephen O’Hare
President
Pedors Shoes

LadyOrion July 10th, 2007 02:44 AM

Quote:

Pedors Shoes developed the weEBor shoe as a result of a request from an adult customer with E.B. who wanted a smaller version of our adult shoe for their child. The company decided that the weEBor project would become the company’s charitable / pro bono campaign to help as many families as they could that needed help in finding footwear that might work. Since then the company has sent shoes all over the world to children with E.B. in need of footwear.

Any family with a child with E.B. that needs a pair of weEBors can ask for a pair by contacting the Pedors Shoe Company directly, or through their local E.B. support group. Those families that can afford to pay for weEBors help support the program for those that can not.

Pedors can not guarantee that weEBors will work for everyone with E.B. However the company has received many testimonials from families saying that they have worked well for their children.

Stephen O’Hare
President
Pedors Shoes[/b]
:bluecheer: WOW! Thank you Stephen for stoping in our board! I am totally looking into getting my girls a couple pair!