JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Southern Mommies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f145-southern-mommies/)
-   -   Neighborly (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f145-southern-mommies/2654033-neighborly.html)

wefrogy May 28th, 2013 11:10 AM

Neighborly

Do you live in an area with neighbors close to you on either side or do you live in a more rural area?

Do you know your neighbors more than just a friendly hello and wave when you see each other outside?

Do you ever get together with your neighbors for cook outs etc.?

kolbysmom May 28th, 2013 03:45 PM

Re: Neighborly

Do you live in an area with neighbors close to you on either side or do you live in a more rural area? We live in a very rural area.

Do you know your neighbors more than just a friendly hello and wave when you see each other outside? We have neighbors up the dirt road..we just wave when we pass each other

Do you ever get together with your neighbors for cook outs etc.? No :(

wefrogy May 28th, 2013 03:59 PM

Do you live in an area with neighbors close to you on either side or do you live in a more rural area? we live in a rural area

Do you know your neighbors more than just a friendly hello and wave when you see each other outside? yes my neighbors on one side with fields in between us are my n laws. Neighbors on the other side with a through way between us we've known for years, but just chat by the fence type of relationship

Do you ever get together with your neighbors for cook outs etc.? with my n laws yes, other neighbors no

SWFLbaby June 28th, 2013 05:35 AM

Do you live in an area with neighbors close to you on either side or do you live in a more rural area? we live at the end of a cul de sac with neighbors close by

Do you know your neighbors more than just a friendly hello and wave when you see each other outside? yes.

Do you ever get together with your neighbors for cook outs etc.?
We have block parties, neighbors over for drinks, all the kids play in the cul de sac together, we have play dates with each other's kids - LOVE it! I also host occasional brunches and afternoon wine and cheese with some of the moms

ThaiSpice June 30th, 2013 04:11 PM

Do you live in an area with neighbors close to you on either side or do you live in a more rural area? We have neighbors...we live in a neighborhood.

Do you know your neighbors more than just a friendly hello and wave when you see each other outside? Some of them.

Do you ever get together with your neighbors for cook outs etc.? Not really. We've only done that with one set of neighbors.

momsbusybee July 21st, 2014 05:30 AM

Do you live in an area with neighbors close to you on either side or do you live in a more rural area? We live in a rural area (more of the country style) that our town only has a vol fire dept, school that holds close to 400 kid's that is from pre-k to 12th and a gas store on the highway

Do you know your neighbors more than just a friendly hello and wave when you see each other outside? Yeah, they have lived out here ever since my hubby was a kids so they know the family very well and the other houses teacher's live in them

Do you ever get together with your neighbors for cook outs etc.? No