JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Spiritual Living (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f83-spiritual-living/)
-   -   Three for Thursday (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f83-spiritual-living/2578124-three-for-thursday.html)

Carwen*Angel September 27th, 2012 10:40 AM

Three for Thursday

Your Kids and Fall

Do your children enjoy....

1. Splashing in puddles in their wellies?

2. Crunching in or throwing the fallen leaves?

3. Fall foods - parkin, treacle toffee, pumpkin pie, etc?

(those who are WTTC or TTC #1 - do YOU enjoy these things?)

Sacred Silence September 27th, 2012 10:46 AM

Re: Three for Thursday

Do your children enjoy....

1. Splashing in puddles in their wellies? They did when they were younger, I'm sure Emerson will when she discovers puddle splashing!

2. Crunching in or throwing the fallen leaves? Ditto to the first answer!

3. Fall foods - parkin, treacle toffee, pumpkin pie, etc? Yes, They do. Pumpkin and pecan pies and cobbler are fall treats we ALL enjoy!

Amaranth Dhanya September 27th, 2012 11:12 AM

1. They've never tried puddle jumping really but we lived in Vegas where rain and fall were not really there. We'll see how they fair as Fall hits this year but so far no puddle jumping has happened.

2. Av, my 6 yr old, is totally enthralled with Fall. He gets near hysterics over the color changes he sees in the leaves and the ones that have already fallen. They have all crunched leaves with their feet and enjoy it.

3. They all like pumpkin pie and the smells of Fall but they have to...I love it too much to not have it around as much as possible LOL and now that we live in an area that has Fall...watch out!!!!

mindy scott September 27th, 2012 12:37 PM

1. Splashing in puddles in their wellies? Im sure if they did they would love it. They just never have done it lol

2. Crunching in or throwing the fallen leaves? Oh yea thats one thing they love doing !

3. Fall foods - parkin, treacle toffee, pumpkin pie, etc? Carmal apples , Pumpkin spice cappichinos all those fall food are a fav with them

Shades of Grey September 27th, 2012 01:12 PM

1. Splashing in puddles in their wellies?
Greyson loves this so much, its a fight to keep him out of puddles when he is just wearing regular shoes!

2. Crunching in or throwing the fallen leaves?
We havent had a lot of leaves in our yard the last couple years but he'd love it

3. Fall foods - parkin, treacle toffee, pumpkin pie, etc?
I love fall food-soups, baking, cobbler, pie! I look forward to the weather cooling down because it encourages me to cook more! Warming up the house is a great excuse!

Earthy.Mama September 29th, 2012 12:08 PM

My kids pretty much live in the dirt. All their clothes are stained and dirty. They love the outdoors. Sticks, dirt, rocks are their favorite toys. lol