JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Spiritual Living (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f83-spiritual-living/)
-   -   >>> The 2013 Predictions Thread <<< (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f83-spiritual-living/2609021-2013-predictions-thread.html)

Carwen*Angel December 28th, 2012 05:04 AM

>>> The 2013 Predictions Thread <<<

Make your predictions for yourself, the board in general or other members here. These can be from visions, dreams, you can pull a few oracle cards on the question, or just post your intuitions or even guesses! It's a fun way to develop your psychic skills.

Please keep any negative (ie serious illness or worse) predictions to yourself, as these do not benefit the person to know about it. Thanks.

It'll be fun to check back next year and see if they came true! I'm about to try and find the thread Ellie started last year now!

Carwen*Angel December 28th, 2012 02:27 PM

Re: >>> The 2013 Predictions Thread <<<

My intuition, right off, says at least 10 new members, at least 2 of whom will become integral members of the board.

I have an intuition that mid-year will be a stormy time for the board, not in people's personal lives but perhaps an energy of disagreement and drama hanging around like a bad smell. We will need lots of sensible calming influence. I see it leading to a clearing of air and a strong group dynamic though.

2 of our less active members will also pop up with interesting spiritual experiences to share.

Also pulling 3 angel cards for the board:

Azure - "Your desired outcome will occur in the very near future. Have patience and faith, and don't try to force it to happen."

Zanna - "You are protected from all types of harm. The worst is now behind you. I ask you to relax and feel safe."

Rochelle - "As you honor and follow the guidance of your heart, prosperity is coming to you now."

I feel that there will be dreams come true for at least three members this year involving a wedding and a court case. Members of the board will experience a sense of having more time or time slowing down for them as they integrate the energy shifts of this year. I also get the words PERFECT TIMING - things will run like clockwork in many of our lives. The board will really come to life midsummer. I hesitate to say the best it's ever been because there have been some amazing periods on here - but certainly "up there" - the particular mix of ladies will really bounce off each other, rally round each other, come up with some amazing spiritual thinking and learning, and forge lifelong friendships. This is something that seems to happen cyclically on this board. Finally one lady will come into a substantial sum of money unexpectedly. Many of the other ladies will have good money luck throughout 2013.

Carwen*Angel December 31st, 2012 02:33 AM

It's ok to just guess for fun as well. ;)

HippieLove December 31st, 2012 03:42 AM

I think there will be 3 new babies, one set of boy/girl twins. I see a marriage for one lady, vow renewal for someone. I think it be a really good year for almost everyone, lots of positives.

Carwen*Angel December 31st, 2012 04:02 AM

Let's hope Emma. In that respect I see January/February still being a little mixed energy wise and then everyone being on the up from March onwards. ;)

Sacred Silence December 31st, 2012 08:16 AM

I feel one big surprise BFP.
Sharron, for you.. as I've said a few times, I feel this is going to be a big year for you spiritually.

Carwen*Angel September 8th, 2013 08:42 AM

So, what do you reckon to these so far?

Anyone have any to add for the last bit of the year?

Shades of Grey September 8th, 2013 10:18 AM

If $600 would count as a substantial sum of money... I did get a check last week for our deposit at the old house. We were not expecting to get it back.

Carwen*Angel September 8th, 2013 10:39 AM

I had a big tax return from my wages last year, too. We may yet be the other money luck ladies though...someone may still be due to come into something larger.

I don't know about the stormy time but certainly for me the board has felt "stuck" over the summer and I haven't had much inspiration or energy for it. Not sure if that's what I predicted.

We have had a lot of new members, and certainly Modern Goddess and PinkHurricane have become quite integral. We have also had Nikki and Bella return, and visits from other older members of the board who we hadn't seen for a while.

Did we get that surprise BFP yet?

I know of one wedding announcement but the lady hasn't been here in some time so won't say anything on here unless she does! Not sure on other weddings/court cases.

I missed the mark on it being buzzing midsummer but the summer activities, the member awards, secret soul sister and love-in certainly generated good interest and activity - I feel the best of this year will come in fall, actually, now.

Terri was 100% right on this being a massive year for me spiritually. ;)

Shades of Grey September 8th, 2013 10:46 AM

I also think the fall will be a busier time. I know I will be able to be more involved than I had been. Im looking forward to it!

Amaranth Dhanya September 8th, 2013 07:26 PM

Well...there were two bfps that I think we're kinda surprise but in an awesome way.
I don't wanna say names cuz I don't know if they post here anymore or if they'd mind.

Sacred Silence September 9th, 2013 05:44 AM

I thought of those two as well, Hillarie. One I had in mind in particular when I posted that. So, yes. I'd say that it came to pass. :)

Shades of Grey September 9th, 2013 08:17 AM

Every month I am a little scared of being one of those with a surprise! lol

-LovingLife- September 18th, 2013 01:40 PM

I received $5,000 a couple months ago. (edited to add: it was a totally unexpected, out of the blue kind of a thing)

I also could be one of the "new" members. ;)

And the entire year of 2013 has been a HUGE spiritual shift for me, some days/weeks/months have been harder than others. But definitely a huge shift, and though I am still going through it, I know where I'm going is amazing. So just truckin' on. lol.

Great predictions! ^_^

TreeTog September 19th, 2013 11:32 AM

I am new since the perdiction thread was done.

Leslie

lhug_nar September 22nd, 2013 09:08 PM

One of us did end up with a big BFP surprise... I can't say who it is though... Most of us know who it is. ;)