JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Spiritual Living (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f83-spiritual-living/)
-   -   Free-Spirited Friday (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f83-spiritual-living/2616095-free-spirited-friday.html)

Carwen*Angel January 18th, 2013 09:47 AM

Free-Spirited Friday

What three things would you do tomorrow if you were free of all responsibilities and bonds?

What's stopping you doing them?

Wouldn't it be wonderful if you could make at least one of them happen?

Sacred Silence January 18th, 2013 10:18 AM

Re: Free-Spirited Friday

Quit my job, vacation for a week in Fiji and IDK about a third one.. lol.. i'll have to think!

Shades of Grey January 18th, 2013 10:56 AM

Get a massage with reiki, pedicure, then go to sushi with my husband.

Money and kids keep that from happening, though i just might fit a pedicure in. Or a massage. Im undecided.

Carwen*Angel January 18th, 2013 11:15 AM

Those sound great ladies! Lol Terri, you could think about the third while you were in Fiji. ;)

Mine are very simple. I'd love to have a long lie-in, sex and cuddles, and read all day long. Ain't gonna happen, simply because I have two small children, child 1 needs taking to a birthday party (weather permitting) and child 2 needs feeding every 2-3 hours. :lol: Not much I can do about that and I wouldn't swap them for anything but just can't help wishing for some adult time sometimes.

Might be able to squeeze in some reading, the sex and cuddles will come whenever the moment is opportune - that's the way it has to be right now. :lol:

Amaranth Dhanya January 18th, 2013 12:10 PM

Im answering #3 first...yes it would be nice to have one of them happen LOL.

#1~sleep in, sign up and pay for Reiki classes, take Dans physical pain for the day so he's free of it(not fun but its what Id do if I didnt have anything stopping me from doing it).
#2~I have 3 early rising children LOL, I have no money to pay for the courses, and I cant take away someones physical pain....just not possible.

TreeTog January 18th, 2013 02:27 PM

What three things would you do tomorrow if you were free of all responsibilities and bonds? Sleep, take a long bath, and de-clutter the house

What's stopping you doing them? My kids

Wouldn't it be wonderful if you could make at least one of them happen? Yes!

Leslie

MidnightMaiden January 19th, 2013 06:04 PM

Vacation in Disney World (I've never been and I adore Disney). Go somewhere blissfully warm, to a forest, and just sit... And be. And lastly... Have one whole day at a spa, and be pampered like crazy.

What's stopping me? Mostly money. I could find someone to watch my kid easy enough, it's the money thing.

It would be beyond amazing if ONE of those things could happen.

Mountain~Mama January 20th, 2013 04:47 AM

I would grab my husband and whisk away for a nice long romantic 2nd honeymoon, then we'd come back and move into a nice comfortable house where he would have his own workshop and all the tools he needs to start his own business with no financial start up worries and the girls would have more than enough room to run and play.