JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Spiritual Living (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f83-spiritual-living/)
-   -   Right Place, Right Time? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f83-spiritual-living/2635002-right-place-right-time.html)

Carwen*Angel March 15th, 2013 07:44 AM

Right Place, Right Time?

Yesterday I spent a lot of the day online doing things behind the scenes on JM but also on Facebook for my FB page.

I have Jenny Smedley, the spiritual author and angel intuitive, on my friends list as she has an account there from which she befriends fans and followers and does some of the spiritual work she feels drawn to do with them.

She happened to ask everybody yesterday for ideas for things to include in her Angel Diary 2014 (Angi may remember I gave her the 2013 one for Christmas in the secret santa exchange). And somewhere along the line this morphed into everyone coming up with angel pearls of wisdom which Hay House have provisionally agreed (please don't let me sharing this jinx it for Jenny as she's really excited!) can be published as one-liners, one for each week of the year, with our names attached.

Not only did I make a new friend on FB through this as we shared ideas, but also contributed some ideas myself and there's a chance one of them may be chosen.

I know it's only a snippet but my main objective this year was to reach a wider audience with my angel and spiritual teachings, right? And if my name is published in a book by Jenny Smedley (albeit much later this year), maybe people will like the quote, Google Silverla StMichael and find my website or FB page? Just maybe?

Considering I asked the angels for signs that I'm on the right path/track with my work yesterday morning....I think this is a loud and clear SIGN, even if I don't get chosen.

Wdyt and energy vibes please!!!

Sacred Silence March 15th, 2013 08:21 AM

Re: Right Place, Right Time?

I will say again.. 2013 is a pivotal year for you. ;) Way to go!

Amaranth Dhanya March 15th, 2013 09:43 AM

I say go for it and energy your way is sent.

stucklikeglue March 15th, 2013 12:10 PM

I think its awesome sharron!!! and Yes I read it and use it daily!!

Carwen*Angel March 15th, 2013 01:23 PM

I don't know yet if any of mine have been picked or not, I know quite a lot of the contributors really liked a few of them. Fingers crossed!

Mitra Shonu March 15th, 2013 08:40 PM

Best of luck to you, and what an amazing happenstance!

kaydee78 March 16th, 2013 02:09 AM

have everything crossed for you Sharron, what an awesome sign. Hope you end up getting published xx

fromGirltoMommy March 17th, 2013 12:22 PM

That is so exciting, Sharron!!! I'm sure she will use your quote!! :D

Carwen*Angel March 18th, 2013 08:48 AM

Well, Jenny PMd me today asking for my email address for all the legal mumbo jumbo....so I know one/some of my quotes has been picked, but not which (I think I gave her around 15). :cheer: Thanks for the vibes and I'll keep you all posted! Xxx.