JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Spiritual Living (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f83-spiritual-living/)
-   -   Mother's Day Plans (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f83-spiritual-living/2649504-mothers-day-plans.html)

Carwen*Angel May 10th, 2013 02:48 AM

Mother's Day Plans

Are you doing anything special on Sunday ladies?

Amaranth Dhanya May 10th, 2013 08:21 AM

Re: Mother's Day Plans

No, never do.

Aside from last year, and apparently this year cuz he told me, when Connor did stuff at school for me Ive never done or had anything done for me for Mothers day.

This year a new and good friend brought me some wooden roses and a cake yesterday but that will be it. Just a regular day like all the years before.

Sacred Silence May 10th, 2013 08:30 AM

I have no idea what is going on Sunday... I'm not in the loop for the plan making. ;)

Mitra Shonu May 10th, 2013 08:57 PM

We're combining Mother's Day and my son's 17th birthday with dinner out tomorrow night...my mom is coming, and hopefully, a good time will be had by all. lol

Kiam May 10th, 2013 10:14 PM

We are having a 'high tea' at my Mum's house, then having the in-laws over at our place for dinner.

We pretty much use any excuse available for food in my family.

fromGirltoMommy May 11th, 2013 06:06 AM

It's really hard for me to be excited about tomorrow anymore. My mom and sister aren't talking, and I am caught in the stupid middle and its tearing me to pieces because we have always been so close and my sister does not deserve my mother treating her like this, and of course my mom won't listen to me. So yea gonna be a GREAT Mother's Day oh and Happy Birthday to me...

We have a beautiful steak dinner planned. And both my mother and sister will be there..should be real interesting..

lhug_nar May 11th, 2013 06:41 PM

Spending the day with Anne, her family, and my boys!

Carwen*Angel May 13th, 2013 05:06 AM

Well, I hope you all had wonderful days filled with love, whatever the extent of your plans. :)

Kira - same with my family! Any excuse to have fancy food! ;)

Nikki - I really hope it went better than you were expecting. :dothug:

Tiff - AWESOME! Tell us all about it after!!

Amaranth Dhanya May 13th, 2013 05:19 AM

I had to take Devinn to the ER.

So that was part of my day LOL.
Then my neighbor/friend called the boys over to her place and they brought back a card they had signed and a pretty plant for me(friend decided I needed a cheering up since I had such a rough morning). So it ended on a higher note LOL.

lhug_nar May 13th, 2013 03:44 PM

Anne and I just got to hang out with Kaiden and Merrick... The husbands took Robbie and Bryce fishing with them since it was fishing opener in Minnesota. We had fun just hanging out and catching up! :)