JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Spiritual Living (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f83-spiritual-living/)
-   -   >>> Top Posters Update / June Check-In <<< (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f83-spiritual-living/2660747-top-posters-update-june-check.html)

Carwen*Angel June 23rd, 2013 06:18 AM

>>> Top Posters Update / June Check-In <<<

I will be taking down the Top Posters sticky, but only for now while we need stickies for the Summer of Love. I am bookmarking it as well as the 2013 predictions thread, and will re-sticky them afterwards.

This is the Top Posters board as it currently stands:

Terri (crankyfidget) - 58

Tasha (MidnightMaiden) - 52

Nikki (fromGirltoMommy) - 26

Melanie (Mountain~Mama) - 19

Ashley (plan4fate) - 16

Angi (stucklikeglue) - 14

Jackie (Hippy Witchy Chicky) - 6

Kelly (kaydee78) - 5

Hillarie (Lady Lotus) - 3

Leslie (LDRW) - 3

Dhartanya - 3

Megan (mal91011) - 2

Carrie (*PurpleMidnight*) - 2

Melissa (Mitra Shonu) - 2

Laurie (hopesNdreams) - 1

Stephanie (~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~) - 1

Missy (mommy4micandella) - 1

Melissa (mommy-of-one) - 1

Sam (SmilingSam) - 1

Remember, you only get a point for each topic you start in this, not for replies. The winner on December 31st 2013 will receive a $10 Amazon voucher and a 2014 reading. The second and third place posters will receive a 2014 reading.

For any summer-related threads you post in the Summer of Love from now until September 10th, you should tag them "summer of love 2013". You have the option to tag topics at the bottom of a post. Any threads I find under that tag will get you TWO points instead of one. I will post this in the Summer of Love sticky as well.

If you want to bookmark the thread yourself here it is:
http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f8...rs-2013-a.html

And....CHECK IN!

Who's here?

Plans for the summer?

What have you been up to lately?

Current spiritual interests?

Birthdays / special dates this summer?

fromGirltoMommy June 23rd, 2013 06:22 AM

Re: >>> Top Posters Update / June Check-In <<<

Who's here? ME me me!!!

Plans for the summer? MOVING!!! And I'm so excited about it! Finally will have a bedroom!

What have you been up to lately? Just really working. Lots of work.

Current spiritual interests? I'll be honest my spiritual motivation has been almost non existent lately :(

Birthdays / special dates this summer? Kenn will be 4 at the end of summer (September 1st) but, July 17th we see baby again!! I'm hoping to see a little hot dog too!!

Carwen*Angel June 23rd, 2013 07:04 AM

Nikki, it's normal for your spiritual interests to go by the wayside a bit during pregnancy. You're tired, you're hormonal, and you may not have the energy to do much apart from what you HAVE to do. Pregnancy in itself is a spiritual experience. Take what time you can to rest and pamper yourself!

Who's here? me of course!

Plans for the summer? We're planning a birthday party for Dan he can invite his school friends to before they break up at the end of July - a "film and fun party". Shaun, Michaela and I are off to Lincolnshire to visit Shaun's family in the last full week of July - Daniel is off on holiday with his Dad that week. Then 2 weeks later, Shaun, Mum, Dan, Michaela and I are off to Caernarfon in Wales in a caravan for a week. THEN, on Michaela's birthday, we're planning to have a family/close friends tea party for Daniel's actual birthday and Michaela's first birthday. Busy summer!

What have you been up to lately? Readings, readings and more readings. Working on my website and FB page. Jobseeking, jobseeking and more jobseeking, and I now have a job for September! :)

Current spiritual interests? I am mostly interested in angels and ascended masters at the moment.

Birthdays / special dates this summer? Daniel's on 22nd Aug and Michaela's first on 23rd Aug!

TreeTog June 23rd, 2013 08:47 AM

Who's here? Leslie

Plans for the summer? Playing, swimming, homeschooling, cleaning, and getting back into spiritual practices.

What have you been up to lately? Cleaning and getting stuff organized

Current spiritual interests?reiki and teaching paganism to kids

Birthdays / special dates this summer? June 22nd - Hubby's birthday July 28th - My birthday

Carwen*Angel June 23rd, 2013 08:56 AM

Lots of summer birthdays in your family as well then Leslie! Hope you've got something fab planned.

Amaranth Dhanya June 23rd, 2013 08:58 AM

Im around :)
Plans are just to get out and about more.
Grief group, visited mom, eating out lol, hanging with friends.
Spiritually Im trying to make my connection stronger and get going on learning things I've been itching to.
Avery turned 7 at the beginning of June. Next event is my nephew and my mom's birthdays in early August.

Carwen*Angel June 23rd, 2013 09:04 AM

Will there be more family get-togethers around the birthdays Hillarie? :) :dothug:

You are doing so so well. You have such grace and strength. Love you honey. :wub:

Amaranth Dhanya June 23rd, 2013 09:08 AM

Nah...too close to school starting again. Think I'll be shopping for clothes and school supplies.
Dan's brothers(well 2 of them) may visit next month.

Carwen*Angel June 23rd, 2013 10:03 AM

Hope you have a really lovely summer honey, with plenty of time to heal, rest and contemplate and love on your gorgeous boys. :wub:

Sacred Silence June 23rd, 2013 11:16 AM

I am here!

Just spent a great week with my family!!! Ryann leaves for summer camp next week and we are getting ready for that!

Spiritual interests are the same.... Continuing to grow and explore ....

Carwen*Angel June 23rd, 2013 12:44 PM

I've enjoyed reading all about your fun week on FB Terri! :)

lhug_nar June 23rd, 2013 01:03 PM

Who's here? Me

Plans for the summer? Settle in with Mackenzie and the boys

What have you been up to lately? Had Mackenzie last week.

Current spiritual interests? Nothing currently, kind of been in a spiritual lull due to being pregnant

Birthdays / special dates this summer? Mackenzie's birthday was June 18th... :)

Carwen*Angel June 24th, 2013 01:10 AM

Are you and Mackenzie home now Tiff? How is she settling in? :)

lhug_nar June 24th, 2013 01:38 PM

We had come home on Wednesday evening. I only stayed the mandatory 24 hours for the PKU test. I could've easily come home about 2 hours after she was born and would've if they would've let me. I didn't have any complications or tears so I was feeling great.

She's settling in great! She's nursing and sleeping like a champ. By far she is the easiest of the 4 yet... :)

Carwen*Angel June 25th, 2013 02:38 AM

That is brilliant, WTG mama! :cheer:

I'm so happy for you that you have a beautiful little princess! :cheer:

Mitra Shonu June 25th, 2013 12:22 PM

Who's here? Moi'

Plans for the summer? Trip to Maryland next month, applying for different jobs within the school district.

What have you been up to lately? Applying for a couple of receptionist positions in the school district...I want to stay with them, but don't know how much longer I can keep up with the littles in the class...a desk job would be awesome...had a lump in my right breast scare this last week, but I had a mammogram and ultrasound today, and it's just a completely benign fatty lump...no need for further anything. whew!...and that's about it lately...oh and I need to memorize a poem my work spouse wants me to read for her at her wedding next month...so...I should probably get started on that...my brain takes a little longer to store info. these days..lol

Current spiritual interests? Still Pagan, but I've been reading some Buddhist works by the dalai lama, and Thich Nhat Hanh...very beautiful...I'm gathering some of their teachings in my heart...I've also been reading up on the ascended masters and archangels to become more familiar...Doreen Virtue is a wonderful writer...I'm reading her Goddesses and Angels book right now...love it. So I seem to be all over the place, but everywhere I'm looking I find things that speak to me, so...yeah. that's where I am right now.

Birthdays / special dates this summer? All of my family's birthday's are done until October and December...Mine was the last one on June 6th...so the next special date is next month when my friend gets married...

Carwen*Angel June 26th, 2013 05:11 AM

Love the reading list Melissa, and have fun at that wedding! :cheer:

*PurpleMidnight* June 30th, 2013 05:24 AM

Who's here? Me

Plans for the summer? winter here - but no :)

What have you been up to lately? work, editing work and the family of course

Current spiritual interests? goddesses

Birthdays / special dates this summer? Zoey's 2nd birthday - July 10, noahs 7th birthday - August 20

Carwen*Angel June 30th, 2013 05:32 AM

Hope the birthdays go well Carrie!