JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Spiritual Living (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f83-spiritual-living/)
-   -   Life on Other Planets? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f83-spiritual-living/2663277-life-other-planets.html)

Carwen*Angel July 3rd, 2013 10:27 AM

Life on Other Planets?

Do you believe there is life on other planets?

In what form? Do you believe it would be intelligent life?

Could there be aliens among us on earth?

-LovingLife- July 3rd, 2013 12:39 PM

Re: Life on Other Planets?

I am not sure, but I do think it is possible. I think it would be intelligent(I view all forms of life as intelligent), and as far as form I think it isn't going to be like our dense bodies here on Earth. I think there are beings that can be in some kind of a body form similar to our own, such as angels and even the "fallen" angels, but that is not a flesh/from the earth body. And I think there are purely energetic/light/vibrational forms.

:shrugs:

Earthy.Mama July 3rd, 2013 02:08 PM

Yes to all three. There is so much we don't know and haven't discovered yet.

Amaranth Dhanya July 3rd, 2013 03:12 PM

Yes to all.
Not sure what form they'd be in but I do believe they exist.

BriarRose July 3rd, 2013 05:21 PM

Do you believe there is life on other planets?
Of course, there is no question in my mind.

In what form? Do you believe it would be intelligent life?
No idea form, but yes I am sure there is intelligent life out there.

Could there be aliens among us on earth?
Wouldn't shock me. I'll admit I have had the secret hope of finding out I was an alien because I do not feel like I belong most of them time. Yep, I'm weird :D

Sacred Silence July 3rd, 2013 06:48 PM

Yes to all three. No idea the form. Let me add that there are also "aliens" from other dimensions around....

fromGirltoMommy July 4th, 2013 05:34 AM

Yes to all. I have no idea what form they would be, but I definitely think they are out there and it wouldn't surprise me to learn they are living among us already!

MidnightMaiden July 4th, 2013 08:37 PM

As much as sometimes I have a hard time wrapping my head around it, I firmly believe there is life form. There's just too much out there that we haven't explored for there to not be.

As for form I have no idea :lol: I don't know if there's any on earth, but again, I wouldn't say no :)

Carwen*Angel July 5th, 2013 05:46 AM

I definitely believe, in the infinite universe I don't see how there could not be.

I have had an experience in which I believe I came into contact with an alien energetically. I do not know if it meant harm but I was very quick to call in Archangel Michael, I was terrified!! And when he showed up it left!! So who knows. I have also spoken with others who have had experiences of this kind and I firmly believe their experiences were real.