JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Spiritual Living (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f83-spiritual-living/)
-   -   Summer QQOTD 7/8 (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f83-spiritual-living/2664267-summer-qqotd-7-8-a.html)

Carwen*Angel July 8th, 2013 09:29 AM

Summer QQOTD 7/8

http://i540.photobucket.com/albums/g...ps8bb8c1ec.png

What's your favourite summer memory?

What are you doing this summer to make memories? :)

Mitra Shonu July 8th, 2013 10:21 AM

Re: Summer QQOTD 7/8

What's your favourite summer memory?

Going to see Ernest Goes to Camp with my first love and my best friend and her boyfriend...I have never laughed so hard...we were crazy.

What are you doing this summer to make memories?

Spending time with family in Maryland. ;)

Bella Nyxe July 8th, 2013 10:28 AM

What's your favourite summer memory? playing in the ocean with my twins - they are so much fun!

What are you doing this summer to make memories? chillaxin with my boys - even though the vacation in june was filled with family drama - I loved loved loved watching them play and relaxing on the beach.

Sacred Silence July 8th, 2013 10:43 AM

I'm not sure of my favorite memory... there are so many!

This summer, I'm just spending as much time with my kiddos as possible. Life goes by so quickly and I try to do fun things and laugh with each one as often as possible. <3

MidnightMaiden July 8th, 2013 01:03 PM

Hmm. I'm not sure I could pick a favorite summer. There's so many good summers :) Like swimming in my Aunt's pool or going to PEI on a family vacation and riding on my first ever roller coaster.

This summer I plan on going out as much as I can with Nevaeh. I want to take her horse back riding and to the beach LOTS. She's only this little once and her excitement to be with mommy isn't always going to be there so I'm going to enjoy it while I can.

TreeTog July 8th, 2013 04:16 PM

No one summer stands out more than any other. I love being able to go outside and play. I loved be able to be free.

Leslie

hazeleyes July 9th, 2013 07:01 AM

What's your favourite summer memory? No one specific memory. I loved going to the beach and horseback riding every summer.

What are you doing this summer to make memories? We have a bucket list of things we are trying to see and do before we leave here next summer, so need to start checking items off.

Earthy.Mama July 9th, 2013 07:09 AM

So far THIS summer is one of the best I've had in a long time :) Lots of visiting with friends and family and really making progress on our little homestead here. Makes me happy!

stucklikeglue July 9th, 2013 08:19 PM

Going to Italy was the best summer. This year we went to NC and it was beautiful!

Kiam July 12th, 2013 09:26 AM

Well, it was summer here when it happened but winter there... so it kind of fits?

At the end of year 10 I went on a trip to France with my school, we flew to Paris (via Thailand, we spent a day there) and drove in a bus down to Nice (and stopped off in Monaco and Italy just because we could).

It was a huge point of maturing for me, no way were my parents going to pay $5000 for me to gallivant around France for a month so I had to pay for it myself so I worked and saved money for 2 years to be able to go and I think that doing something so big without them was fantastic for me (we did have teachers there, but they gave us a very large amount of freedom). Sure, I did a lot of stupid things in France, I was 15-16 after all (also had my 16th birthday there) but I learned a lot from it.

Amaranth Dhanya July 16th, 2013 10:08 AM

Going to grandma's farm. Got to play under her weeping willow....loved that tree.

Hoping to do more things with the boys to give them fun memories.