JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Spiritual Living (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f83-spiritual-living/)
-   -   Summer Soul Search - 7 (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f83-spiritual-living/2666612-summer-soul-search-7-a.html)

Carwen*Angel July 19th, 2013 03:37 AM

Summer Soul Search - 7

Your Summer Life: What is your favourite thing about summer?

Your Life Experience: What is the furthest north you have travelled?

Your Spiritual Life: When was the most peaceful day you have had?

Kiam July 19th, 2013 04:18 AM

Re: Summer Soul Search - 7

Summer fruits, yummy.

France, I suppose. At least, it's in the northern hemisphere...

I honestly would not be able to tell you. I'm not a very peaceful person.

-LovingLife- July 19th, 2013 04:34 AM

Your Summer Life: What is your favourite thing about summer? The oven baking feeling of summer where I live, though I have complained about it before. I could not stand a humid climate.

Your Life Experience: What is the furthest north you have travelled? I guess North Shore, California. Most of my travels have been in state, or lower.

Your Spiritual Life: When was the most peaceful day you have had? That is a really hard choice for me as I have had many...On top of a mountain(happened many times), in the forest(happened many times), in the ocean(a few times), gazing at the stars in my childhood front yard(many times) and a best friend's grandmother's backyard(many times) and my current house backyard(that I've lived in for 4+ years, many times), and in the Grand Canyon for a week. MOST SPECIAL/PEACEFUL times I have experienced as of yet.

Earthy.Mama July 19th, 2013 06:23 AM

Gardening.

Wisconsin (to lugh nar's house last year)
EDIT: I take that back, I lived in Connecticut for a year and visited England when I was 12...

Kailey's birth.

Sacred Silence July 19th, 2013 06:43 AM

My favorite thing about summer is the feeling of the warm sun on my face and shoulder. LOVE IT!

Farthest North..... NYC.

My most peaceful day. Well. This is hard to say. I find peace in all of them. But, I think one of the most peaceful was when I was pregnant with Emerson. I was home alone. Reading. it was bliss!!!!

Mitra Shonu July 19th, 2013 07:07 AM

sleeping in late

Groton, CT

Mabon 2 years ago, when I dedicated myself to a new spirituality and path...

Amaranth Dhanya July 19th, 2013 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Valkyrie (Post 27528591)

1. Lemonade and slushies.
2. Guess that would be Bonners Ferry, IDAHO. My grandparents lived there. During my childhood. It was like 20 miles from the Canadian border.
3. The day I put guilt and fear of hell out of my soul. Took a couple of years for that to happen once I left the church but it was so peaceful once finally gone.

Mountain~Mama July 20th, 2013 04:14 AM

Your Summer Life: What is your favourite thing about summer? The blooming flowers and having fun outside with me girls swimming in the pool and lake.

Your Life Experience: What is the furthest north you have travelled? Holden, Maine

Your Spiritual Life: When was the most peaceful day you have had? Spending the day fishing in a bass tournament with Chris a few weeks ago. It was one of the happiest, most peaceful days I've had in a long time. I don't remember feeling more "right" than I did that day.

TreeTog July 20th, 2013 10:06 AM

Your Summer Life: What is your favourite thing about summer? My birthday!

Your Life Experience: What is the furthest north you have travelled? Michigan

Your Spiritual Life: When was the most peaceful day you have had? My blood binding

Leslie

PinkHurricane July 20th, 2013 11:18 AM

Your Summer Life: What is your favourite thing about summer? I love being able to grill out with my husband, the longer days and late nights, the smell and atmosphere of relaxation in general, and the thunderstorms!

Your Life Experience: What is the furthest north you have travelled? Amsterdam, Netherlands!

Your Spiritual Life: When was the most peaceful day you have had? I cannot decide on just one, as I try to find peace in every day of my life. Most peaceful days come when my husband and I are able to spend time together without the stress of work or running around too much, when we are on vacation, being able to do my almost nightly gazing of the stars, when we are fishing, while being outside during a picnic or walking/running, being at the ocean, being in the mountains, laying in the grass, there are many things that I find peace in. :)

steampunk July 23rd, 2013 06:38 PM

Your Summer Life: What is your favourite thing about summer? Going to the beach

Your Life Experience: What is the furthest north you have travelled? Sault Sainte Marie, ON

Your Spiritual Life: When was the most peaceful day you have had? A lot of them, but the most recent was probably about a month ago where we spent a Sunday doing nothing but staying home, cuddling and reading.

lhug_nar July 24th, 2013 09:26 PM

Your Summer Life: What is your favourite thing about summer? Being able to have the windows open 24/7 and not having to wear shoes… I hate shoes!

Your Life Experience: What is the furthest north you have travelled? Canada with Anne

Your Spiritual Life: When was the most peaceful day you have had? The day Mackenzie was born.

Shades of Grey July 25th, 2013 01:24 PM

Many things! Warm rain, thunderstorms, and so many activies going on, there is always something to do.

A couple different parts of Canada

Im not sure really... I am hoping these are soon to come!