JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Spiritual Living (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f83-spiritual-living/)
-   -   Summer QOTD 7/22/2013 (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f83-spiritual-living/2667119-summer-qotd-7-22-2013-a.html)

Sacred Silence July 22nd, 2013 06:00 AM

Summer QOTD 7/22/2013

http://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.just...0c426f049b.jpg

What are some things that you can be grateful for in your life right now?
And, can you always find something to be thankful for, even on your worst days?

TreeTog July 22nd, 2013 07:34 AM

Re: Summer QOTD 7/22/2013

I am grateful for my husband and kids.

I watched all my friends date and fall in love for many years. I was always the friend to a guy and never a love interest. I met David in 1996 and we have been together ever since. I got pregnant in December 1996, but had a miscarriage. For the next 10 years, I couldn't seem to get pregnant. In 2007 with the help of modern medicine, I got pregnant and had Ryan. In 2009, a surprise was conceived. In 2010, Liam arrived.

In 2013, I celebrate my 41st birthday, Ryan will be turning 6yo in 2 months, Liam turns 3yo in 6 weeks, and David and I will be celebrating our 17th Wedding Anniversary in 3.5 months.

Leslie

Earthy.Mama July 22nd, 2013 08:05 AM

I am grateful for the usual (spouse, kids, a place to live, car etc...). Deeply though, I am grateful for my passion to always strive to make myself better. I fail, a LOT, but I always get back up and keep going, knowing that ONE day I will fully succeed. ♥

And there is always something to be grateful for :)

Amaranth Dhanya July 22nd, 2013 09:54 AM

Im grateful for answers no matter how hard they might be to accept.
Im grateful for my mom.

YES!!!There is always something you can be thankful for.

Sacred Silence July 22nd, 2013 11:53 AM

I am grateful for every moment of life. In each moment there is a lesson to be learned, wisdom to be gained, love to experience, laughter.... life is a miracle in my eyes. The grass that grows under our feet, the stars which shine above us, the butterfly, the crickets, the moon.. it's all a miracle. So lucky we are.

In all moments I am grateful for my family.

Mitra Shonu July 22nd, 2013 12:34 PM

I love all of your answers...all of them resonate with my heart...there IS always something to be grateful for, even during the darkest of times, if you have a spark of hope, and there is always hope, there is that at the minimum to be grateful for...

Family and friends who know you, support you, encourage you, love you unconditionally...always grateful for the souls who shine in our lives...

and I am grateful for the ability and freedom to read...whatever I want...to learn, to grow, to share, to imagine...

oceanwaves July 23rd, 2013 06:40 PM

My husband, my cats, my job, my apartment

Yep - my wonderful husband. No matter how horrible a day is, I always have him and that makes it better.

PinkHurricane July 23rd, 2013 07:44 PM

My husband who is my best friend and my rock! Also for my car, job, having a roof over our heads and bills paid, clean water and good, whole organic food, and grateful for the happiness of our families and friends!

Absolutely, even during the darkest days I am absolutely thankful to have my gift of life, my husband by my side no matter what, and the ability to always find hope when hope seems to be distant.