JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Spiritual Living (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f83-spiritual-living/)
-   -   Summer Soul Search - 9 (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f83-spiritual-living/2667388-summer-soul-search-9-a.html)

Sacred Silence July 23rd, 2013 06:56 AM

Summer Soul Search - 9

Your Summer Life: Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets? Why?

Your Life Experience: If you were in a rock n roll band, what would your job be?

Your Spiritual Life: What makes you feel young?

Mitra Shonu July 23rd, 2013 07:27 AM

Re: Summer Soul Search - 9

Sunrises...cool morning air, majestic skies welcoming the day, and a day of possibilities ahead

Your Life Experience: If you were in a rock n roll band, what would your job be?

Cowbell player lol (you need more cowbell!)

My kids and being silly with them

Amaranth Dhanya July 23rd, 2013 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sacred Silence (Post 27536475)

[COLOR="black"]1. I love both but if I picked one...sunsets. the awesome colors. The knowledge that the day is done. The awe of the universe, I sense it's grandeur and beauty then.

2. Lead singer.

3. Laughter.gea]

Earthy.Mama July 23rd, 2013 09:35 AM

Sunsets, I love the night.

LOL! Singer, can't see me playing an instrument really..

Playing games.

Sacred Silence July 23rd, 2013 12:03 PM

Your Summer Life: Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets? Why? I love both, really. But, I'll choose sunset in this instance because morning is not my favorite time of day. :)

Your Life Experience: If you were in a rock n roll band, what would your job be?Back up singer. LOL
Your Spiritual Life: What makes you feel young? Doing and experiences new things! Seeing the world through my kids' eyes!

TreeTog July 23rd, 2013 03:26 PM

Your Summer Life: Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets? Why? Sunsets, I am not a morning person.

Your Life Experience: If you were in a rock n roll band, what would your job be? I would be a drummer. I like making noise.

Your Spiritual Life: What makes you feel young? My kids!

Leslie

steampunk July 23rd, 2013 06:44 PM

Your Summer Life: Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets? Why? Sunsets. Sunrises are what you sleep through ;)

Your Life Experience: If you were in a rock n roll band, what would your job be? Lead singer

Your Spiritual Life: What makes you feel young? Going to amusement parks

PinkHurricane July 23rd, 2013 07:58 PM

Both. Both are equally beautiful in different ways. I love the morning sunrise and the feeling of a new beginning, of being truly awake, of having the day with countless possibilities ahead. I love sunsets for the colors, the ability to take a deep breath and relax, to see the other stars begin to pop up, to know another beautiful day has come, and so much more.

Lead singer without a doubt. I have some powerful lungs :lol:

A lot of things! Working with children, watching pixar or disney films, going on roadtrips or traveling, laughing at silly things!

lhug_nar July 24th, 2013 09:25 PM

Your Summer Life: Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets? Why? Sunsets… Just because I'm not a morning person.

Your Life Experience: If you were in a rock n roll band, what would your job be? Roadie!

Your Spiritual Life: What makes you feel young? My kids

Shades of Grey July 25th, 2013 01:21 PM

It depends on where I am. Growing up in North Dakota, the sunsets were amazing. Here in Utah, I like to see the sunrise breaking over the mountains. Unfortunately, I am awake for many of them lol

I could do backup vocals but Id really prefer to be the manager ;)

Laughing and singing with my kids