JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Spiritual Living (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f83-spiritual-living/)
-   -   Sacred Silence Mini-Reading Request Thread (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f83-spiritual-living/2682225-sacred-silence-mini-reading-request-thread.html)

Sacred Silence September 29th, 2013 06:32 AM

Sacred Silence Mini-Reading Request Thread

The way I read is different than most here. I usually read in real time and my readings usually last about an hour. Today, I am going to take a question or two and tell you what comes through. I am taking five requests. Please leave a question for me along with your first name in your request. If I feel the information I get is
Too personal, I will send my reply in PM.

I am an intuitive medium. If a message from your loved one is what you need most, usually they will step forward. However, if what you need most is guidance on a situation here in the physical world, your loved one will stand back and allow that message to come through.

This is a total experiment for me! I am just going to do my best!

Carwen*Angel September 29th, 2013 06:51 AM

Re: Sacred Silence Mini-Reading Request Thread

Terri, I would be honoured to have a reading from you. However, if you are not drawn to me feel free to skip and see if there is someone you get a more ready message for.

I am open to messages regarding my love life, relationship, or health if you do decide to read for me. Those are the areas I need most guidance on right now.

Sacred Silence September 29th, 2013 07:01 AM

Sharron, silly. Of course I will give you what I get. My first impression is personal. I feel that once I tap in, I will reply in pm. Xo

shana1979 September 29th, 2013 07:07 AM

Thank you for this opportunity.

I have two questions: The first is about financial. I'm getting ready to go on unpaid leave weeks before the babies are even due. How will I be financially?

The second is about relationship: The babies' father and I are no longer together. I've already been down this road before alone. Will I have to do this again or will I have help/love?

~Shaneequa

Shades of Grey September 29th, 2013 07:38 AM

Terri, I would love to have a reading from you! My question is not specific though, just anything regarding my family and the year to come. Thank you in advance, and if you are not terribly drawn to anything for me, that is totally ok with me too!

Sacred Silence September 29th, 2013 09:40 AM

Sharron, yours is complete. Xo

Carwen*Angel September 29th, 2013 09:59 AM

I would just like to say that Terri's reading is excellent. Very insightful, perceptive, and sensitively put, and confirmed quite a few things for me, and makes me feel happier. Thank you so much Terri, you are a talented lady indeed, and I am blessed to know you. :)

Sacred Silence September 29th, 2013 10:01 AM

Shaneequa, yours is complete. I am so sorry for all the spelling errors.. I tried to correct it and sent it mistakenly before I could correct it. ��

Sharron, thanks! I feel the same way about you!

Sacred Silence September 29th, 2013 10:23 AM

Ashleigh... Yours is done though I feel you may have follow questions. Please ask.

Shades of Grey September 29th, 2013 10:46 AM

Thank you Terri. I dont have specific questions really. Im hoping the reference to Truett as a 3 yr old is saying that by then we will be in the clear with all heath concerns!

Sacred Silence September 29th, 2013 10:49 AM

I believe so.. and yes, Truett... Really.. I might need coffee today.. lol

Shades of Grey September 29th, 2013 11:16 AM

Thank you, again and again, Terri! I feel great reading it.

Sacred Silence September 29th, 2013 11:17 AM

I have three complete. Two more available. :) xo

shana1979 September 29th, 2013 11:51 AM

That reading was quite enlightening and true. Guess, I've got a lot of work to do.

Thank you.

Sacred Silence September 29th, 2013 11:53 AM

the good news Shaneequa is that you are a strong person and you CAN do it. Your aunt... feels like the camera would have been in the 197's and probably a little before your time. When she passed, who went through her things.. you might ask if there are pictures you can see. There is something in there relevant to you. Feels like a big box of pics is what I see. xo

TreeTog September 29th, 2013 01:40 PM

May I have a reading, Please?

Leslie

Becky_78 September 29th, 2013 01:41 PM

Hi Terri! My name is Rebecca & I would love a reading if you have time.

Quite a number of people have passed away in my life in the last three months, and a close friend has just told me she is moving an hour away. I'm struggling with the loss of these relationships and hoping for a little peace. TIA :)

*PurpleMidnight* September 29th, 2013 04:37 PM

are you at 4 or 5 Terri? I couldn't keep up with all the replies. lol. If I am #5 can I please have a reading?
Thanks

daffneyc September 29th, 2013 05:29 PM

I would love and appreciate a reading :) Had a lot going on the last year and would love to hear what you get. :)

Sacred Silence September 29th, 2013 06:04 PM

Sorry. I set a limit at five and I am beyond that. I have yet to figure out how to edit the title on my thread via my phone.