JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Spiritual Living (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f83-spiritual-living/)
-   -   TreeTog's Mini Rune Readings (CLOSED) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f83-spiritual-living/2682250-treetogs-mini-rune-readings-closed.html)

TreeTog September 29th, 2013 09:20 AM

TreeTog's Mini Rune Readings (CLOSED)

I am new to doing readings online for people.

I will be reading runes and will draw a Three Rune Cast for each person requesting a reading.

I will read for 4 people.

Info on Runes - Serena's Guide to Divination and Fortune Telling using Runes.

Leslie

May14th2011 September 29th, 2013 09:43 AM

Re: TreeTog's Mini Rune Readings

I'd love a reading. :)

BlueJayBaby September 29th, 2013 09:44 AM

I'd love a reading as well please.

Earthy.Mama September 29th, 2013 09:51 AM

I would love a rune reading!!!!!!

TreeTog September 29th, 2013 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by May14th2011 (Post 27689588)
I'd love a reading. :)

1st rune - Gebo - You have had to compromise in the past to retain balance in your life. It also indicates a partnership between 2 people and a crossing of paths.

2nd rune - Ansuz - This is a time of blessings, truth, and justice. Success and Power during this time, but you need to balance it out and not let it go to your head.

3rd rune - Ingwaz - Family Love, Common sense, and happiness. I would tie up any lose ends from the past, so you are free to move forward into the future.

I am seeing love, balance, and success as a common thread between the 3 runes I pulled for you.

Leslie

May14th2011 September 29th, 2013 10:28 AM

Thank you! That really fits in with my life right now.

TreeTog September 29th, 2013 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueJayBaby (Post 27689591)
I'd love a reading as well please.

1st rune - Kenaz - Open to strength and creating your own life. This was a time for truths to be told and time to revel the trued naked self. This rune came to me backwards which to me means you are struggling with its meaning.

2nd rune - Mannaz - This is about your attitude towards life and willingness to accept aide. It is a reminder that you need your friends and family and remember human beings are social animals and not supposed to be alone.

3rd rune - Ehwaz - You will receive the strength and drive to go further than you expect and to do things you thought you couldn't do. Be mindful of how you treat others. It is time for teamwork and trust.

Are you feeling lonely or alone? Are you SuperMom, who needs no help? It is time to tear down all the walls and trust those that love you and want to help you.

Leslie

PregnantAtLast September 29th, 2013 10:45 AM

i would love 1 please

BlueJayBaby September 29th, 2013 11:22 AM

All of the above. I've been acting single parent for nearly 5 months while my husband has been working out of town. I've been very lonely. Luckily he'll be back to working locally next week. Also I've been a SAHM for almost a year. I go back to work in December and am struggling with it. Part of me is excited to get my own life back, the other part doesn't want to leave my daughter. I do feel as though I've lost me though. So basically this reading is bang on. Thank you!

TreeTog September 29th, 2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blissful Serenity (Post 27689604)
I would love a rune reading!!!!!!

When I pulled your 1st rune it brought a friend. They were stuck together.

1st rune - Jera and Raidho - You have successfully completed a journey. Life changing at its own time. Transformation of inward and outward self. You have learned a lesson.

2nd rune - Ehwaz - You are still moving forward and changing. It will be gradual and not at the pace you might like. Communication is key within a marriage or partnership.

3rd rune - Nauthiz - A need needs to be filled. Rely on yourself if when confused and unsure. Something is not enough, you hunger for more. Be fearless and own your fate.

What are you yearning for? The battle will be hard, but remain true to yourself and you will come out victorious.

Leslie

TreeTog September 29th, 2013 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PregnantAtLast (Post 27689722)
i would love 1 please

1st rune - Jera - Well earned happiness, success, and peace. Welcome change and remember our lives go in a cycle. Timing is not in our hands.

2nd rune - Uruz - Time to build up physical strength. Sexual energy is afoot. Feel your inner power. Wild potential that you need to be careful with.

3rd rune - Othala - Morals and Values are important. Aid in spiritual journey. Inheritance and sense of belonging to something. Become a strong family unit.

I feel you are struggling with something and you need to remember that you are worthy and belong. Stick to your upbringing and stay strong.

Leslie

MidnightMaiden September 29th, 2013 06:37 PM

I think I counted right. The four are done right? Just confirming :)

TreeTog September 29th, 2013 06:39 PM

Yes, I have done four.

I am CLOSED for readings today! Thank You for all the feedback!

Leslie

PregnantAtLast September 30th, 2013 08:51 AM

Re: TreeTog's Mini Rune Readings (CLOSED)

hits home thank you!!!

Earthy.Mama September 30th, 2013 10:41 AM

Re: TreeTog's Mini Rune Readings (CLOSED)

Your reading was spot on. That big "what do I want to be when I grow up" question has been looming over my head lately. In the process of re-inventing myself.

Well done, loved it, thanks!