JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Spiritual Living (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f83-spiritual-living/)
-   -   ~^*October Chat Thread*^~ (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f83-spiritual-living/2682972-october-chat-thread.html)

Shades of Grey October 2nd, 2013 08:08 AM

~^*October Chat Thread*^~

Our Michaelmas Angel Day chat thread was really popular (and I really enjoyed it:p ) so I thought I would start one for October! Anyone can jump on, have a conversation, or just say hi! :waves:

Im *hoping* to be around today and get our fall scavenger hunt ready to go. Hoping for happy and calm children this afternoon lol

Sacred Silence October 2nd, 2013 08:48 AM

Re: ~^*October Chat Thread*^~

I hope your kids have a happy afternoon!!! xo

My new yoga DVD should be at home waiting for me this afternoon and I AM SOOOOO EXCITED TO get it and to spend just a few minutes trying it out. I actually ordered a box set and the DVD I will begin with is for beginners who are not flexible. :D

Shades of Grey October 2nd, 2013 08:55 AM

OH exciting! I love getting packages :) I should pull out some of my yoga dvds. I hvent done that in quite a while. And now my living room has enough space for me to do it comfortably. Greyson used to do some with me, when he could be still enough that is...

Amaranth Dhanya October 2nd, 2013 09:28 AM

Morning.
Had a meeting for the boys medical. Looks like I have to find medical and pay out the nose. Im not sure where to start looking though.
I don't make a boatload so I loathe the idea of paying a chunk for it.

Im just in a mood today....

Sacred Silence October 2nd, 2013 09:41 AM

HUGS, Hillarie.. I'm so sorry.

Ashleigh.. I have NEVER tried yoga.. it goes GREAT with meditation and BREATHING though. I know I don't feel up to actually trying it today but I'm going to watch a little and get all ready.

Shades of Grey October 2nd, 2013 09:54 AM

Im sorry Hillarie. I hope you find something that works well for you.

Yoga does go well with meditation and breathing! I used to like to read cards afterwards. I felt great, grounded and receptive. It was great for stress relief too.

Amaranth Dhanya October 2nd, 2013 09:59 AM

Love yoga, Connor did too.
Dan ruined my DVD, gotta get a new one.

Shades of Grey October 2nd, 2013 10:15 AM

We found some kids yoga on demand that Greyson likes. I usually just do a few poses that I remember, only about 5 minutes.

Tonight is the first of 10 in a row graveyard shifts for John. Im trying to be quiet and stay in the living room as much as I can so I can let him sleep. Its going to be a long 10 days!

TreeTog October 2nd, 2013 01:18 PM

Ryan's physical therapist suggested yoga for him to build up his core.

Leslie

Amaranth Dhanya October 3rd, 2013 07:54 PM

Whatcha think of my new siggy?

Bella Nyxe October 3rd, 2013 09:01 PM

LOVE THOSE PICS :heart:

Amaranth Dhanya October 3rd, 2013 09:47 PM

Just realized Connor is spelled wrong lol. Ah well.

Bella Nyxe October 4th, 2013 06:08 AM

Kiliki can fix it - its probably very easy to do. if you wanted her to. she is awesome isn't she. she made one foe me that I need to put up too. just havent done it yet.

good morning.

Sacred Silence October 4th, 2013 07:16 AM

I LOVE IT!!!!!! Truly... how beautiful!!!!!!!!!

Amaranth Dhanya October 4th, 2013 07:48 AM

Ya, Kiliki is awesome. I didn't even add in anything about Dan but she put him in which was really sweet.

Earthy.Mama October 4th, 2013 08:22 AM

I'm starting to become a morning person O_o But not too early, I've realized anything before 6 or 6:30 am just makes me very grumpy. :lol:

Shades of Grey October 4th, 2013 01:07 PM

I love it Hillarie!

Im somewhat becoming a morning person. Once Im up, I can get a lot done, if I get started early enough. But Im a night owl too, so its hard to get up sometimes.

Carwen*Angel October 5th, 2013 08:51 AM

I love the siggy Hillarie, I bet Kristy wouldn't mind if you asked her to change the spelling of Connor's name, it probably wouldn't take long. Did you manage to sort something out for the boys' medical?

I love this idea Ashleigh! We used to do it a long time ago but it dropped off because people became less chatty. :) I do feel this board is becoming busier and more vibrant. :)

I feel like I've been playing catch-up all week and haven't really been here much. I feel like a crap host. It's just trying to juggle everything. I have some plans to improve things though and will post separately.

Was so tired by last night I decided not to go to the BSSK event today. I've been spending money on Christmas so didn't feel like spending money there and it's so hard not to with all the stands and lovely things, and had zilch energy so didn't feel up for the workshops. Ticket was only 5 and have probably saved more by not going in impulse spending and petrol lol!

So instead I had a lie-in, a lazy start, coffee and croissants for breakfast and then popped to a couple of places to finish Daniel and Michaela's Christmas toy shopping. That job is now all done, yay!!

Shades of Grey October 5th, 2013 10:58 AM

Sharron, you are not a crap host! Im the one who hasnt been on it like I should have. Im really hoping to have the Scavenger Hunt starting monday!

Bella Nyxe October 5th, 2013 11:23 AM

great news! I may be getting more hours at work and I went from activities leader to assistant director! ill know more about hours Monday, it be about 25 hours but its something.

we are having a lazy day at home. my nephew spent the night last night and so all three boys are just chillin around the house. im gonna do some work online and then chillax with some "once a upon a time" :D

what are you all doing this weekend?

Sharron, I haven't even started on Christmas shopping :( im so jealous :lol: