JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Spiritual Living (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f83-spiritual-living/)
-   -   Sadness... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f83-spiritual-living/2683757-sadness.html)

MidnightMaiden October 5th, 2013 06:24 PM

Sadness...

Oh ladies.

The other night, we got woken up by the cops knocking on our door at 5:10 in the morning.

Turns out. Someone had broken into Kane's truck. Which I mean, we could have handled a simple break in, but they took his amp, which is worth $10,000 and his iPad, and his deck (cd player). They were working on the subs, in the sub box, when someone saw them and chased them down. Ended up losing them.

I mean, this is Kane's lively hood. This is what he does for a living. He sells and installs car audio. We are completely devastated. We watched what we could of him on the surveillance, (truck was parked out on the road), and he was so casual about it. Then, to boot, he walked up the driveway to use our dolly (because the subs are so **** heavy), and he walked up like he owned the joint. It's just terrifying to think about it.

Anyways, we're all so upset, and I was up for 24 hours before finally crashing since we stayed up all night waiting for the guy to come back. It's stressful and so upsetting. Especially since Kane still owes $1000 on the amp. Don't want to piss that guy off, trust me.

Sorry.... Needed to vent :(

Amaranth Dhanya October 5th, 2013 06:40 PM

Re: Sadness...

Oh man that's awful!!
I hope somehow the thief is caught.

Mitra Shonu October 5th, 2013 06:50 PM

((Hugs))...That is so very awful...Hopefully Karma will mete out justice quickly :whip: :doghouse: :deadhorse: :injured: :getaway: and Kane will get his stuff back...and you all can find peace at your home again...♥

Shades of Grey October 5th, 2013 07:34 PM

Oh NO!! Im so sorry! I hope they find him and the stuff!!

Adding1more October 5th, 2013 08:45 PM

Oh no what a ****** thing to do. Hope they find him and the stuff comes back really soon xx

*PurpleMidnight* October 6th, 2013 05:23 AM

oh they really sucks! It makes you feel sick to your stomach someone would do it while you are home!

Carwen*Angel October 6th, 2013 05:48 AM

oh gosh Tasha, how awful. Praying for a happy resolution for you and Kane xxx

Earthy.Mama October 6th, 2013 07:47 AM

:( That is no bueno!

Bella Nyxe October 6th, 2013 11:11 AM

Im so sorry. That is super crapy :(

TreeTog October 6th, 2013 12:38 PM

((((HUGS))))) That sucks!

Leslie

PinkHurricane October 6th, 2013 01:30 PM

Jeez that is awful and I am so sorry to hear about that! I hope that eventually the guy who did it can be found and have to take responsibilities for his actions.

Mitra Shonu October 6th, 2013 08:02 PM

Any luck finding the guy yet?

Sacred Silence October 7th, 2013 08:12 AM

Sending you much love and calming energy while you two sort everything out! xo

MidnightMaiden October 8th, 2013 10:58 PM

Thanks ladies, I really appreciate it!!

We've had no luck what-so-ever and certainly no leads. I have a feeling he'll get his amp back though, there's literally only one other one in the province, so the chances of this guy being able to do anything with it, without us hearing about it, is pretty slim.

Not to mention that Kane knows all the right (or wrong) guys who will find him and get the amp back. It's just super aggravating.

Not to mention that we went to the insurance company today and they deemed the truck a write off. The only saving grace with that is they paid Kane out more than the truck was worth, but now he has to go vehicle shopping all over again.

I just want this to be resolved sooner rather than later. It hurts me to see Kane like this :(