JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Spiritual Living (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f83-spiritual-living/)
-   -   Two for Tuesday (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f83-spiritual-living/2688898-two-for-tuesday.html)

Carwen*Angel October 29th, 2013 01:57 AM

Two for Tuesday

Still GTKY

Spookiness!

1. What do you believe ghosts are?

2. What's the most haunted place you've ever been to in your opinion, and what did you experience?

*PurpleMidnight* October 29th, 2013 04:36 AM

Re: Two for Tuesday

1. What do you believe ghosts are? Spirits of those that have passed on

2. What's the most haunted place you've ever been to in your opinion, and what did you experience? My grandads house, even walking past the shower to the toilet would freak me out. I often saw spirits day AND night (we stayed there on holiday)

Earthy.Mama October 29th, 2013 07:57 AM

I believe ghosts are the spirit of people who have lived and died.
I think spirits are other creatures and what not from all the other realms and planes.

2. What's the most haunted place you've ever been to in your opinion, and what did you experience?
The house I grew up in. Not "bad" haunted, but definitely haunted. Saw the ghost a few times, once my mom and I saw it at the same time so we were able to validate it wasn't a trick of the eyes. Siblings and I would be downstairs alone and it'd sound like someone was ransacking the upstairs yet nothing was moved or broken.

Strong, thick energy etc...

I believe ghosts are the spirit of people who have lived and died.
I think spirits are other creatures and what not from all the other realms and planes.

The house I grew up in. Not "bad" haunted, but definitely haunted. Saw the ghost a few times, once my mom and I saw it at the same time so we were able to validate it wasn't a trick of the eyes. Siblings and I would be downstairs alone and it'd sound like someone was ransacking the upstairs yet nothing was moved or broken.

Strong, thick energy etc...

Amaranth Dhanya October 29th, 2013 01:13 PM

I think ghosts are the energy of people who are hanging out in this plane of existence. I think many can cross over but choose not to for whatever reason.
Haunted places....two popped to mind but based on sensations not me actually seeing anything, just vibes.

One is from my youth....the Oregon Trail. Went there in grade school on a field trip, put our ears to the ground and I can still hear the wagon wheels rolling to this day. I could feel the heaviness, the sorrow and hope while standing there.

Second would be when Dan and I went to a battleground of the Civil War. This was 2003-2004. There was something in the air...Not quite sadness but it wasn't happy either. Can't fully explain it but it made me very solemn.