JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Spiritual Living (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f83-spiritual-living/)
-   -   ~*^March Chat Thread^*~ (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f83-spiritual-living/2710700-march-chat-thread.html)

Shades of Grey March 2nd, 2014 03:19 PM

~*^March Chat Thread^*~

Happy March! Yay for that mercury retrograde being over! *whew*

Greyson turns 6 on Tuesday. I cant believe how grown up he is. Im looking forward to having a birthday adventure with him! What is going on this week for you?

mindy scott March 2nd, 2014 08:04 PM

Re: ~*^March Chat Thread^*~

The school called they canceled school because of the bad weather we are supposed to be getting . Emilys peds dr pulled her out of school because how dangerous it has become for her so I get to have my baby girl home with me everyday :) Now maybe I can get caught up in classes again ! lol

Bella Nyxe March 3rd, 2014 10:24 PM

um s retro grade over? cause im still having communication problems. maybe im placing the blame on the retro grade and its not to blame :( ugh, how to work on this one. well, today was 1070's/disco day at boys school :) and tomorrow they have to dress as old ladies for a contest :lol: packing and tons of stuff to do this week. hope everyone is doing okay ~ where is everybody? I miss seeing you all here.

mindy scott March 4th, 2014 10:21 AM

I was thinking the same thing ! Where is everyone !!!! Nobody is really posting on the board on fb either :(

TreeTog March 4th, 2014 11:07 AM

I am glad the retrograde is over, but I am still feeling things from it. Leslie

Earthy.Mama March 6th, 2014 06:22 AM

I definitely had some communication issues with hubby and at work, but at least nothing broke this time! Electronics ALWAYS break horribly during MR for me :lol:Things are much better with the hubs now that it's over :D

Shades of Grey March 8th, 2014 09:02 AM

Happy weekend ladies! Anyone have exciting weekend plans?

Hubby is back to work after 4 days off :( so Im stuck at home with the kids all weekend. It looks like the weather may be nice so we might actually be able to go out for a walk or something.

Amaranth Dhanya March 8th, 2014 09:47 AM

Nope no plans.

Shades of Grey March 9th, 2014 09:16 AM

Well, there is a family dinner for my mother in law tonight for her belated birthday I guess. So hubby is coming home early and we will head down there. Yay... Not real excited. Its been several months since we have seen them though.

Amaranth Dhanya March 9th, 2014 09:59 AM

Hope it's a fun evening.

Earthy.Mama March 10th, 2014 06:29 AM

Dh is almost done building the porch/birth area and then we're starting on the new chicken coop. Gotta restock. LOVE it!

Shades of Grey March 11th, 2014 09:54 AM

Jackie what does your birth area consist of? Im really curious!

Im a sleepy mommy today. I was up late then a few times through the night with a teething baby and Greyson had a bad dream. Probably wont happen, but I can wish for a nap at least...

Amaranth Dhanya March 11th, 2014 10:39 AM

Tired, at Connors counselor, then getting lunch.

Shades of Grey March 12th, 2014 10:19 AM

Today Im in the 2nd trimester! Here is to hoping for an end to morning sickness!! I would so love to not feel nauseous all the time.

Earthy.Mama March 13th, 2014 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shades of Grey (Post 27995540)
Jackie what does your birth area consist of? Im really curious!

Im a sleepy mommy today. I was up late then a few times through the night with a teething baby and Greyson had a bad dream. Probably wont happen, but I can wish for a nap at least...

It's a roofed porched that'll be screened in with bug netting (bugs in summer) and tiki torches outside the porch if it's nighttime. This is where the birth pool will be, there will be an indoor area set up too.

I'm so excited to have this baby! lol Congratz on the 2nd trimester!

Shades of Grey March 13th, 2014 09:29 AM

That sounds lovely! Ill be in the hospital again. But I am totally confident in that nothing happens without my say so. Thats just the way it goes! I really like the idea of a birthing center but its more out of pocket and it makes John nervous after Truett. Sorta understandable.

Shades of Grey March 15th, 2014 08:56 AM

Online car shopping is a little frustrating. Ive been looking at things in our budget with descent mileage but I cant to go actually look at them because John is working, of course. There are a couple good candidates, Im even considering a van! lol It just seems like it would make life so much easier if there wasnt a 6 yr old crammed between 2 big carseats in a small back seat. And there would be room for a diaper bag and such. Im really just anxious for a vehicle and some freedom! Im tired of being so stuck in the house! Im also glad the mercury retrograde was over before we got our taxes. It would have been hard to hold off on a big purchase like that with money in the bank!

-LovingLife- March 15th, 2014 05:46 PM

Hi ladies!! :waves: It feels like it has been forever since I was last on here. Ugh, retrograde totally messed with me, including me losing my phone for over a week. Heh. Fun stuff...But GUESS WHAT?!?!? ....I'm preggo again, yay! This time I'm due November 1st, pretty freakin' cool huh?

Oh and funny thing, I have been(I think understandably) freaking out about future stuff and what if's. So I felt this push to do a card pull today from my oracle deck, and I got The Sun Dancers in challenger:

"Beware of losing yourself in your dreams of the future when the Sun Dancers come to challenge you. Their message is sweet and simple: stop what youíre doing and go have some fun.

Celebrate what is and donít worry about what will be or what could be. Be here and now Ö just be, just for today.

You will find your answers, but only after youíve made time to play.

Tomorrow, after all, is another day, and the sun will rise again to shed its warmth and light on all that needs clarity."

Okay Universe, I got the message, loud and clear. LOL. So that's why I decided to sit my butt down and come on here to check in for some play time. :p

Amaranth Dhanya March 15th, 2014 05:51 PM

Congrats!!!Lots of babies by year end....exciting!!

Shades of Grey March 15th, 2014 07:00 PM

Congrats!! A little scorpio on its way! There sure are a lot of babies coming!