JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Stay At Home Mommies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f110-stay-home-mommies/)
-   -   Secret Sunday (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f110-stay-home-mommies/2451375-secret-sunday.html)

TheOnlyPink November 20th, 2011 02:56 AM

Secret Sunday

Have you ever read your husbands emails without him knowing?
Have you ever taken something from a store without paying?
Have you ever seen someones name on the caller id and not answered cos you didnt want to talk to them?
Have you ever cancelled plans using a fake excuse?
Have you ever pretended you didnt feel well so your dh/so would do something for you? eg get up with the kids, housework etc

LindsayMom09 November 20th, 2011 05:07 AM

Re: Secret Sunday

Have you ever read your husbands emails without him knowing? Nope
Have you ever taken something from a store without paying? No
Have you ever seen someones name on the caller id and not answered cos you didnt want to talk to them? Haha yes
Have you ever cancelled plans using a fake excuse? Yes
Have you ever pretended you didnt feel well so your dh/so would do something for you? eg get up with the kids, housework etc Yes! I use the headache excuse and go to bed early at least twice a week :p

Fluffy Baby November 20th, 2011 07:11 AM

Have you ever read your husbands emails without him knowing?
Yes. But not because I was spying. We were waiting for an email from his unit. We both have access to each others accounts and we would share one, but it gets to cluttered. We don't need that type of privacy. Email is something so trivial to us and its not like we even email other people. It is to have for emails from school, work. bills etc. Not that big of deal to us.
Have you ever taken something from a store without paying?
Yes when I was a teen.
Have you ever seen someones name on the caller id and not answered cos you didnt want to talk to them?
ALL. THE. TIME.
Have you ever cancelled plans using a fake excuse?
About to in about 10 mins! lol
Have you ever pretended you didnt feel well so your dh/so would do something for you? eg get up with the kids, housework etc
YES! LOL

mommas2favs November 20th, 2011 07:15 AM

Have you ever read your husbands emails without him knowing? Once... by accident. I thought it was my email...LOL I had yet to have coffee that morning and my head was in a fog...never told him though...
Have you ever taken something from a store without paying? No.
Have you ever seen someones name on the caller id and not answered cos you didnt want to talk to them? All the freaking time.
Have you ever cancelled plans using a fake excuse?Yes.
Have you ever pretended you didnt feel well so your dh/so would do something for you? eg get up with the kids, housework etc Hehehe. Yes. I milked out a few extra hours of peace when I had been getting over a stomach bug...

*Kiliki* November 20th, 2011 09:00 AM

Have you ever read your husbands emails without him knowing? yes i have in the past....but there was a reason for that LOL....and even after that happened and everything was said and done i did TELL him that i did it....but now? no....he will callme from work and tell me to go check his email for him but i only ever check what he wants and get off...
Have you ever taken something from a store without paying? not to my knowledge LOL
Have you ever seen someones name on the caller id and not answered cos you didnt want to talk to them? yep LOL
Have you ever cancelled plans using a fake excuse? umm not that i can remember? usually my excuses are valid lol....there might have been a time or two they have not been....but for the most part i like to make sure the excuse is at least somewhat legit LOL otherwise i just feel horrible!
Have you ever pretended you didnt feel well so your dh/so would do something for you? eg get up with the kids, housework etc hahaha no cause it wouldn't work anyways....

momlifesince05 November 20th, 2011 09:43 AM

Have you ever read your husbands emails without him knowing? No
Have you ever seen someones name on the caller id and not answered cos you didnt want to talk to them? Yes
Have you ever pretended you didnt feel well so your dh/so would do something for you? No

LoveMySonshine November 20th, 2011 10:07 AM

Have you ever read your husbands emails without him knowing? No, but I've checked texts. I was really insecure about his friendship with his ex, but I've gotten past that, and I don't feel great about what I did.
Have you ever taken something from a store without paying? Once accidentally!! I had a box of cat litter on the bottom of my cart, and forgot about it. Didn't notice until I had left the store!
Have you ever seen someones name on the caller id and not answered cos you didnt want to talk to them? Yes
Have you ever pretended you didnt feel well so your dh/so would do something for you? eg get up with the kids, housework etc No, I have enough real migraines and such to have to fake. He helps me enough when I really need it, so I try not to take advantage of it, especially since he works and I don't, and it's not his kid.

TheOnlyPink November 20th, 2011 12:15 PM

Have you ever read your husbands emails without him knowing? Yeah, but we dont really keep things secret like that. we get alot of internet billing (instead of papers) so i often log on to check something.
Have you ever taken something from a store without paying? Yes. :blush: I was shopping with jake and had a big pack of nappies under the stroller. I paid for the rest of my stuff and walked out with the nappies. I went back in and paid, i was mortified.
Have you ever seen someones name on the caller id and not answered cos you didnt want to talk to them? Hells yeah!
Have you ever cancelled plans using a fake excuse? Yeah! i usually do it when its a money issue or if i had forgotten about it and then realised i really dont want to do it.
Have you ever pretended you didnt feel well so your dh/so would do something for you? eg get up with the kids, housework etc Yep, I pretend my pregnancy pains are much worse than they are to get out of doing things!

acupofjoe November 20th, 2011 01:03 PM

Have you ever read your husbands emails without him knowing?the only time i ever read it is if he asks me to jump on for him really quick to see if he got something new but other then that no.
Have you ever taken something from a store without paying?i did once on accident and i was SO embarrased that when i noticed at the car i ran back in and paid for it. it was a blanket for raleigh when she was little..i had picked that up first and then went and bought some of those big rubbermaid container things well i set those in the cart on top of it and since i had two the checkout lady told me to just grab the one on top and she would scan it twice. so i really forgot it was under them until i loaded them into the car. OMG i turned red!
Have you ever seen someones name on the caller id and not answered cos you didnt want to talk to them?yes, all the time. lol
Have you ever cancelled plans using a fake excuse?nope.
Have you ever pretended you didnt feel well so your dh/so would do something for you? eg get up with the kids, housework etcnope, he is pretty good and will do something if i want him to.

jbug November 20th, 2011 01:46 PM

Have you ever read your husbands emails without him knowing? Yes
Have you ever taken something from a store without paying? I don't think so.
Have you ever seen someones name on the caller id and not answered cos you didnt want to talk to them? Oh yeah. That's the point of caller id isn't it ;).
Have you ever pretended you didnt feel well so your dh/so would do something for you? Yes

Cesca November 21st, 2011 07:20 AM

Have you ever read your husbands emails without him knowing?Yes and no.... I check his email more often than he does. I don't always tell him when I've checked it, just when there is something he needs to address

Have you ever seen someones name on the caller id and not answered cause you didn't want to talk to them? All the time

Have you ever cancelled plans using a fake excuse? Yes, when it's someone that I just don't wanna see right then but yet don't wanna offend because we're friends/family

Have you ever pretended you didn't feel well so your dh/so would do something for you? Don't need to. He'll usually get me stuff even when I don't actually ask. LOL

Tiffany8620 November 21st, 2011 12:43 PM

Have you ever read your husbands emails without him knowing? Kind of. His emails and my emails come through my phone, so I usually see them first. He knows, and will ask me what he's got in his inbox. Maybe it's different for him, because he mostly just gets junk...he doesn't have work email or anything.

Have you ever taken something from a store without paying? Nope.

Have you ever seen someones name on the caller id and not answered cos you didnt want to talk to them? Yep.

Have you ever cancelled plans using a fake excuse? Yes.

Have you ever pretended you didnt feel well so your dh/so would do something for you? Hmm. I don't really think so.

somo_chickenlady November 22nd, 2011 01:39 AM

Have you ever read your husbands emails without him knowing? Nope
Have you ever taken something from a store without paying? When I was 5, I tried to steal a pack of stickers. Other than that, no.
Have you ever seen someones name on the caller id and not answered cos you didnt want to talk to them? Isn't that what caller id is for?? lol
Have you ever pretended you didnt feel well so your dh/so would do something for you? eg get up with the kids, housework etc Yes