JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Stay At Home Mommies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f110-stay-home-mommies/)
-   -   Saturday Spends (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f110-stay-home-mommies/2517282-saturday-spends.html)

TheOnlyPink April 21st, 2012 06:57 AM

Saturday Spends

Have you spent money on anything that wasnt a "necessity" this week?
Did you get to spend any quality time with your significant other?
What did you spend the most energy doing today?

MidgeMadge April 21st, 2012 09:42 AM

Re: Saturday Spends

Have you spent money on anything that wasnt a "necessity" this week? Not really?
Did you get to spend any quality time with your significant other? We went grocery shopping together today lol
What did you spend the most energy doing today? Cleaning my dumb stove

acupofjoe April 21st, 2012 11:16 AM

Have you spent money on anything that wasnt a "necessity" this week? yes lol..i bought two more diapers yesterday and some more babylegs. earlier in the week i bought a bunch of headbands, flowers and bows for the girls. also bought some ribbon to make some more of my own.

Did you get to spend any quality time with your significant other? no :(

What did you spend the most energy doing today? parenting three sick kids that did nothing but whine, fight or cry.

*Kiliki* April 21st, 2012 12:17 PM

i bought some nail polish
me and dh played xbox last night
i have 7 kids in my house all weekend lol

LindsayMom09 April 21st, 2012 12:39 PM

Have you spent money on anything that wasnt a "necessity" this week? Umm I bought a new hand soap when I already have about 50 in my house....don't ask :giggle:
Did you get to spend any quality time with your significant other? Not much, nope
What did you spend the most energy doing today? Running around after my toddler :p

MammaHutch April 21st, 2012 10:32 PM

No, no and no. :(

TheOnlyPink April 22nd, 2012 01:51 AM

Have you spent money on anything that wasnt a "necessity" this week? Yes. I bought a glossy magazine. Love them!
Did you get to spend any quality time with your significant other? Ya we try and do something together every night when the kids go to bed, even if its just 20 mins having a hot chocolate or something.
What did you spend the most energy doing today? seeing as this is for yesterday, i spent alot of energy cleaning the windows and vaccumming the stairs!

ComfortablyMum April 22nd, 2012 03:14 AM

Have you spent money on anything that wasnt a "necessity" this week? Yep we did.. a whole $80 worth!! I COULD NOT believe it when I checked our bank balance... never ever again :o
Did you get to spend any quality time with your significant other? No not really :( Friday I went out, Saturday he went out and today I went out to visit my Aunties
What did you spend the most energy doing today? The house work!