JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Stay At Home Mommies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f110-stay-home-mommies/)
-   -   Sample Sunday (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f110-stay-home-mommies/2523562-sample-sunday.html)

TheOnlyPink May 6th, 2012 01:26 PM

Sample Sunday

Do you ever try free samples of things at the store?
Do you ever sign up to receive samples in the mail?
What was the last thing you got a sample of?

luv2bemommy May 6th, 2012 02:02 PM

Re: Sample Sunday

I do! The last thing I got was a sample from Target in the mail. It was a cute little cosmetic bag filled with travel size goodies: Pantene conditioner, Nivea lotion, Simple cleansing facial wipes, Loreal magic lumi, Neutrogena foaming cleanser and a booklet full of coupons.

3OhioBoys May 6th, 2012 06:29 PM

I only try them at the store if it is something I will like. I won't go trying it all just cause its free. ;)

I used to go online to get sample all the time but stopped cause I don't use the stuff. DH does it some though and got a Tide Pod thing the other day.

ComfortablyMum May 6th, 2012 08:15 PM

Do you ever try free samples of things at the store? Sometimes, it really depends what it is
Do you ever sign up to receive samples in the mail? Yup
What was the last thing you got a sample of? Nivea moisturiser & cleanser

acupofjoe May 6th, 2012 09:19 PM

Do you ever try free samples of things at the store? no...our stores do not really do those unless its at costco but i still pass on them.
Do you ever sign up to receive samples in the mail?not really unless its coupons for baby products.
What was the last thing you got a sample of? a shampoo sample came in the mail but not sure why. i dont use that kind though so i tossed it out, lol. ive never even heard of the brand before so thinking maby its some new brand trying to get people to test out and buy it??

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3OhioBoys (Post 25997332)
I only try them at the store if it is something I will like. I won't go trying it all just cause its free. ;)

I used to go online to get sample all the time but stopped cause I don't use the stuff. DH does it some though and got a Tide Pod thing the other day.

I LOVE tide pods!

*Kiliki* May 7th, 2012 05:32 AM

depends on what the sample is LOL
i signed up to get something from Kashi
probably that something from Kashi was the last thing think it was a cookie? LOL

Buggymom May 7th, 2012 07:42 AM

It depends on the sample. During the holidays they were giving out samples galore at the grocery and it was yummy! At our pediatrician's office they always have samples set out for different lotions, or soaps. I think that was probably the last sample I've taken....aquafor. We love aquafor around here.

LoveMySonshine May 7th, 2012 10:11 AM

I don't usually eat any store samples. I get occasional things in the mail, but it's rare because it seems most of the opportunities for free samples don't extend to us Canadians. Last thing I got was a sample of Aveeno lip balm.