JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Stay At Home Mommies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f110-stay-home-mommies/)
-   -   It's that time again!!! Check IN!!!!!!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f110-stay-home-mommies/2620821-its-time-again-check.html)

*Kiliki* February 1st, 2013 04:48 AM

It's that time again!!! Check IN!!!!!!!

its FEBRUARY!!!!! AHHHHH crazy stuff right there!!!!

so hello ladies!!! lets get to it

Name
Kids Name(s)

what are your plans for the month?
do you celebrate Valentines Day?

Cassie.S February 1st, 2013 06:27 AM

Re: It's that time again!!! Check IN!!!!!!!

Name Cassie
Age 27
DH/SO Name Andrew
Kids Name(s) Sophia

what are your plans for the month? Just hoping to lose more baby weight! Not too much else planned.
do you celebrate Valentines Day? Yes and I'm excited for Sophia's first Valentines Day and DH and I will be having our first date night out without Sophia. So hopefully that goes well!

*Kiliki* February 1st, 2013 06:32 AM

thats awesome Cassie!!!

Kristy
Karl
Frankie, Raianna, Elyse and Helena

no we really do not do valentines day around here LOL Helena however will be doing her first ever valentines exchange at school! I am excited for that! I do not think Elyse will do it and Raianna does not do it anymore in middle school....

MDS0307 February 1st, 2013 07:48 AM

Name: Melissa
DH/SO Name: Bryan
Kids Name(s): Mikaela (DD-9) & Dylan (DS-5), & Nathan (DSS-14)

what are your plans for the month? Nothing exciting really except for it being Valentines.
do you celebrate Valentines Day? Oh yeah. I always get the kids some little goodies and of course DH gets a gift too ;)

Eowyn February 1st, 2013 07:53 AM

Name Emily
Age 27
DH/SO Name Adam
Kids Name(s) Kate,(6) Caleb(3)

what are your plans for the month? one day at a time! lol!
do you celebrate Valentines Day? not really. Im sure the kids will do crafts and that sort of thing, but DH and I do not observe it as an adult holiday. :P

stresswife February 1st, 2013 08:46 AM

NameSamantha
Age24
DH/SO NameJustin
Kids Name(s)Audrey

what are your plans for the month?Finishing planning Audrey's birthday and her party!
do you celebrate Valentines Day?Yeah, we'll celebrate it next weekend since DH will be gone, then Audrey and I will celebrate the day of:)

May14th2011 February 1st, 2013 09:18 AM

Name Brittany
Age 22
DH/SO Name Tj
Kids Name(s) Maggie

what are your plans for the month? Working out, hanging out, going to see family at the end of the month
do you celebrate Valentines Day? Yep. DH and I are going out, and we'll probably get something for Miss Maggie

babyloves2dance February 1st, 2013 09:54 AM

Name Kelsey
Age 31
DH/SO Name Jason
Kids Name(s) Kendra and Josh

what are your plans for the month? It's calving season here so I'll be helping DH with all the new baby calves. I'm also planning on getting my workouts in and continuing to organize my house. Kendra also has cheer clinic this month.
do you celebrate Valentines Day? I'll fix something nice for supper but that is about it.

Amaranth Dhanya February 1st, 2013 09:59 AM

Hillarie
Dan
Connor/8, Avery/6.5, and Devinn/5

No plans and we dont do Valentines Day.

Momof4Boyz February 1st, 2013 10:22 AM

Name - Rose
Age - 27
DH/SO Name - Earl
Kids Name(s) - Joe, Jay, Hunter & Carson

what are your plans for the month? Not too much, same ol same ol lol.
do you celebrate Valentines Day? Not really, we might splurge and order chinese take out.

i:heart:you February 1st, 2013 01:04 PM

Name Kristy
Age 35
DH/SO Name Tom
Kids Name(s) Lily and Tommy

what are your plans for the month? continue losing weight and exercising
do you celebrate Valentines Day? yes but nothing big probably dinner out

TheOnlyPink February 2nd, 2013 02:45 AM

Name Robyn
Age 26
DH/SO Name Steve
Kids Name(s) Jake and Harry

what are your plans for the month? Nothing really. Jake will have midterm next week, looking forward to that.
do you celebrate Valentines Day? no.

joonzgurl February 2nd, 2013 08:32 AM

Name Rachel
Age 28
DH/SO Name Blair, 29
Kids Name(s) Avery, 17 months

what are your plans for the month? Taking a small family vacation (leave on Monday! yay!) and not much else I don't think.. except for hopefully getting my BFP!.
do you celebrate Valentines Day? Yes, we met on valentines day so it's special to us

HippieLove February 2nd, 2013 03:46 PM

I'm here :) my name is Emma and my kids are Jaelah (6) Oliver (4) Mianna (2) and Harper is almost 8 months,

IronMamma February 2nd, 2013 10:38 PM

Name Jess
Age 28
DH/SO Name Dave
Kids Name(s) Drake, who is 13 months

what are your plans for the month? To try and move already!
do you celebrate Valentines Day? Nope, but I did tell DH it's an excuse for chocolate and he says to me "Since when do YOU need an excuse for chocolate?..." Good man, good man.

WidgetMommy February 3rd, 2013 08:58 PM

Name Jessi
Age 27
DH/SO Name Ryan
Kids Name(s) Mercedes

what are your plans for the month? Our 10 year (dating) anniversary, Dh's birthday other then that not much. I have jillian michael's 30 day shred comming from netflix to see if I want to order it off amazon.
do you celebrate Valentines Day? We don't normally do anything special. I will make a nice dinner and probably a desert. Last year I made pink heart shaped pizza.

RobinX02 February 3rd, 2013 09:10 PM

Name- Robin
Age- 28
DH/SO Name- Logan (26 in March)
Kids Name(s)- Ellie (4.5 yrs), Garrett (3 yrs) and Blaine (15 months)

what are your plans for the month? Nothing really. My sister in law finds out what they are having on the 13th! Thats ago it.

do you celebrate Valentines Day? Is it sad I cannot remember if we celebrated last year? We dont usually do anything crazy. Maybe a card exchange, flowers.. about it.

youngwoman February 5th, 2013 04:54 AM

Name Amanda
Age 33
DH/SO Name Dan
Kids Name(s) Leah

what are your plans for the month? Working on Leah's bedroom makeover - DH is going to paint, we'll put in new floors, order new furniture. Yay!
do you celebrate Valentines Day? I'll probably make something fun, maybe a heart-shaped cake or red velvet, maybe exchange cards. We don't make too big a deal over it.

mrsb1029 February 5th, 2013 05:58 PM

Name: Hannah
DH/SO Name: C
Kids Name(s): my fur babies names are Gronk, Sirius Black, Princess Zelda and Princess Peach

what are your plans for the month? Nothing at all really. DH is making me dinner for Valentine's
do you celebrate Valentines Day? Yes.

UniqueHandle February 6th, 2013 11:27 AM

Name Annie

Age 44

DH/SO Name Thom

Kids Name(s) Alex ~ 24, McKenzie ~ 16, Logan ~ 8 and Piper ~ 6

what are your plans for the month? This past Monday Piper turned 6... tomorrow my 8 year old is getting his tonsils (and other things) removed and it is our 9th wedding anniversary. Other than those things... I think there are a couple play-dates planned, my oldest is going to visit us and the usual awards shows. :)

do you celebrate Valentines Day? Yes, but because of all the birthdays and anniversaries, we keep it pretty low key.