JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Stay At Home Mommies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f110-stay-home-mommies/)
-   -   What name (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f110-stay-home-mommies/2632604-what-name.html)

LindsayMom09 March 7th, 2013 08:46 AM

What name

would you have given to your child if it had of been born the opposite gender??

If Harvey had of been a girl, his name would have been Madison Elizabeth :wub:

RinkMom March 7th, 2013 08:55 AM

Re: What name

If my youngest had been a girl, he would have been Elsbeth. If my daughter had been a boy, she would have been Callum John.

Cassie.S March 7th, 2013 09:04 AM

We weren't 100% set on our boy name, but the top name was Landon Dale (Dale is the family name I'm stuck with for our first boy...).

~mommy~ March 7th, 2013 09:43 AM

For my youngest I liked William or Christopher.

Amaranth Dhanya March 7th, 2013 09:47 AM

If Connor had been a girl it probably would have been Emma Camille(family name).
If Avery had been a girl we'd have used Rian Camille.
If Devinn had been a girl it would have been Parker Devyn.

*Kiliki* March 7th, 2013 11:18 AM

had I had a boy I would have named him Ivan Robert....I never had another boy name picked out...

bcogoli March 7th, 2013 11:50 AM

Connor would have been Ella Rose

Rosalynn we had no boys name picked out

And the new one Clara would have been Lucas Alexander

TreeTog March 7th, 2013 12:13 PM

Ryan would have been Rhiannon Adair.
Liam would have been Korryn Adair.

Leslie

RobinX02 March 7th, 2013 12:18 PM

We didnt have names picked out for opposite genders. With each kid we didnt really start talking names until we knew what they were going to be. Yeah, I had names in mind but it was never anything discussed.

stresswife March 7th, 2013 03:46 PM

if Audrey had been a boy *I* would have named her Charley Wayne.. DH never agreed to any names, but the middle names was always going to be Wayne for a boy, after my dad. I heard the name Charley Wayne when we first started dating and loved it, and Charley happens to also be his grandfathers name that he was very close with who passed away a few years ago.

UniqueHandle March 7th, 2013 05:06 PM

Alex would have been Carly (this was back in 1988 when NO kids were named Carly)

McKenzie was supposed to be Wolfgang Samuel

Logan was going to be Paisley Annabelle

Piper was going to be something equally as weird as all the rest but I cannot remember what it was and the hubby doesn't remember either.

Momof4Boyz March 7th, 2013 05:44 PM

Joe - I don't know, by the time I found out I was pregnant I was halfway done and found out the gender at my next appt so we didn't even have time to think of two names lol.
Jay - Arianna
Hunter - Calista
Carson - Calista

acupofjoe March 7th, 2013 06:44 PM

Raleigh was supposed to be Drake Xavier but Drake but not cool for a girl, lol. So Raleigh Jordan it is. Tristan we had no names at all for any sex until he was already two days old and obviously we knew he was a boy then so Tristan Xavier is what we got and Tyler...Tyler Olivia...We saw Tyler on a unisex name site and both knew it was going to be our babies name no matter what the baby came out as (DH wanted a surprise sex baby). He was hooked on the name Axel for Tyler for the longest time but I just couldnt name a girl Axel, lol.

MidgeMadge March 8th, 2013 04:26 AM

No middle name, we didn't come up with that until we found out sex.

But she would have been Logan!

mom2more March 8th, 2013 10:12 AM

My oldest son would have been Kylene and probably have been called Kylee for short.
My youngest son would have been Kailynn because I no longer like the name Kylee because my stepdaughter had an annoying friend named Kylee! lol

If I ever have a daughter in the future my hubby and I are stuck on the name Camilla or Camille.

joonzgurl March 9th, 2013 02:57 PM

If Avery would have been a boy she was going to be named Easton Granville (Granville is DH's middle name) or Easton Eric (after DH's grandpa). If this baby is a boy that will proabably be the name.

youngwoman March 11th, 2013 06:21 AM

The boy name we had picked out (long before we figured out a girl name!) was William Christopher.

Tiffany8620 March 13th, 2013 08:32 AM

Riley probably would have been Sophie.
Eve would have gone nameless, because we never did agree on a boy name. :giggle:

i:heart:you March 14th, 2013 10:02 AM

Lily would have been Tommy and Tommy would have been Claire Elisabeth.