JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Stay At Home Mommies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f110-stay-home-mommies/)
-   -   Monday again... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f110-stay-home-mommies/2633641-monday-again.html)

LindsayMom09 March 11th, 2013 05:08 AM

Monday again...

Monday has rolled around again and I have a serious case of the Monday blues. I WISH it was warm enough outside to take my toddler for a walk to the store or something, but it is freezing outside with a VERY chilly wind. My house is a huge disaster and I cleaned the whole house on Friday... how did it go from being clean to dirty over the weekend when we weren't even here?? Ugh!

Who else has the Monday blues today and feels like a moan? :P

*Kiliki* March 11th, 2013 05:16 AM

Re: Monday again...

yep it is here.....joy....my girls have a 2 hour late start today so I need to get them up in about an hour to start getting ready for school....

LindsayMom09 March 11th, 2013 05:30 AM

Ugh don't you just wish you could go back to bed and do nothing?? Or is that just me? :P

*Kiliki* March 11th, 2013 05:35 AM

well I was planning on sleeping in then it dawned on me no one took the trash to the curb last night and trash people usually show up just after the girls get on the bus (of course today its late!) so I stayed up to get that out and there was no way I was gonna be able to get back to sleep booo

LindsayMom09 March 11th, 2013 05:39 AM

Awww so your up for the day whether you like it or not! :P I know the feeling, Harvey would never let me go back to bed... he just wants to play. Oh well! I guess I better get started on straiggtening up this house while I'm already up!

*Kiliki* March 11th, 2013 05:40 AM

lol I started bread and took out the trash....that is about as far as I am gonna get for a while....might do some snow shoveling later....

Momof4Boyz March 11th, 2013 06:04 AM

I'm just kind of blah today. It's beautiful out and I should take the kids to the park but I don't feel like it. I have piles and piles of laundry to do, a house that needs clean and all I want to do is sit here.

youngwoman March 11th, 2013 06:07 AM

Feeling sluggish this morning for sure. After a lovely weekend, it's now cloudy and supposed to rain later. :P Cloudy/rainy days always zap my energy.

RinkMom March 11th, 2013 07:20 AM

It is spring break here. We slept in and are soon heading out skating with friends. Now if only the boys would stop fighting......

Cassie.S March 11th, 2013 09:15 AM

Yep, our morning started getting spit up all over both mine and hers just changed into clean clothes... ugh...

stresswife March 11th, 2013 10:03 AM

mine is going pretty good, we slept in and I woke up to the scale going down 1 lb! and now I'm listening to music cleaning.. I have to finish DH's rig clothes today, he goes back to work tomorrow boo!

Sweet_BrownSugr March 11th, 2013 10:32 AM

I was up early (as usual) today getting my oldest out to school. I (too) feel exhausted today. I've had such a tiring last few weeks...and I just can't seem to catch up on rest! :(

I just put the two toddlers (my youngest and my nephew who is here visiting - both age 1) down for a nap...and I think I'm going to sneak in a 45min nap until it's time for me to wake up to pick up my oldest from school.

bcogoli March 11th, 2013 11:38 AM

I dont have the monday blues but i am really tired. We swapped bedrooms over the weekend and even though my bed is in the same position as it was before i still almost fell out of bed 3 times last night. All my DH could say was " your to old to fall out of bed". Lol

acupofjoe March 12th, 2013 10:55 AM

I do..but its Tuesday. Everything is annoying me..my kids have been getting up at 4 am instead of 5 am like usual. I am tired..my house is a wreck in boxes to be moved this weekend. Ugh I know its not my kids fault if they have a question to ask it but right now I just want to tell the three yr old to sit down and stfu. He is just blabbing on and on and on and on since 4 am and I am over it. Its almost 11 am now and I think I have had maby 30 seconds of silence.