JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Stay At Home Mommies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f110-stay-home-mommies/)
-   -   Wedding shoes (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f110-stay-home-mommies/2633645-wedding-shoes.html)

LindsayMom09 March 11th, 2013 05:13 AM

Wedding shoes

I am really stuck on what kind of shoes to wear to my wedding but last night I came across these and I LOVE them!! They are 210 with an added 35 VAT on top of that... and I just can't justify the price. I was kind of hoping to get something a little cheaper!! Aren't they gorgeous though!?

Blossom Time Vintage Wedding Shoes - Diane Hassall - Rainbow Club

*Kiliki* March 11th, 2013 05:38 AM

Re: Wedding shoes

very pretty...but wowzers on the price!!! LOL my shoes were probably 20 bucks, I really have NO idea as my best friend is the one who bought them for me...they were white with a mesh type look to them....I am SO NOT a shoe person so I didn't care what was on my feet...I would have gone barefoot if I could have....hahaha actually at the reception I did....

Buggymom March 11th, 2013 06:05 AM

They are very pretty!!

youngwoman March 11th, 2013 06:05 AM

They are very pretty! Like Kristy, I think I took my shoes off for a good bit of the reception because it was soooo much easier on my feet. LOL If you anticipate doing that, go cheap! ;)

Momof4Boyz March 11th, 2013 06:59 AM

Very pretty, look like a broken ankle to me but if I could walk in heels, those are ones I'd consider walking in lol!

UniqueHandle March 11th, 2013 08:13 AM

They are beautiful!

Most likely, you will only wear them once... for just a few hours... and depending on your dress, most people probably won't even notice you shoes.

That said, I was barefoot at both of my weddings. Ceremony and reception.

Amaranth Dhanya March 11th, 2013 08:14 AM

Very pretty...

stresswife March 11th, 2013 08:23 AM

beautiful!! but I can't wear heels, I bought flats for my wedding and then didn't break them in so I just wore white silk house slippers :P no one saw my feet anyway

Cassie.S March 11th, 2013 09:18 AM

Very pretty!

bcogoli March 11th, 2013 10:05 AM

They are so pretty but i do agree with Amanda, i didnt wear shoes during my reception. With that said you do only get married once so if they make you feel beautifull then get them.

acupofjoe March 12th, 2013 10:56 AM

pretty

joonzgurl March 13th, 2013 09:35 AM

very beautiful!!!
What I did for my wedding was I had some beautiful wedges for the ceremony, and then at the reception I changed into a nice pair of white flip flops