JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Stay At Home Mommies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f110-stay-home-mommies/)
-   -   school aged kids.... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f110-stay-home-mommies/2636313-school-aged-kids.html)

*Kiliki* March 20th, 2013 10:53 AM

school aged kids....

when do your kids in school have spring break? how long is it?? do you do anything fun during that time??

my girls just have off the 29th (friday) that weekend and then the first (monday) so they just get a 4 day weekend...so we have no plans other than easter...doing baskets and dinner with the neighbors

i:heart:you March 20th, 2013 01:31 PM

Re: school aged kids....

Ours is from the 28th of March to April 3rd, Actually they took the 28th away for a make up snow day.

WidgetMommy March 20th, 2013 05:39 PM

Mine was supposed to have March 28- April 1st off, but when I just went to the website to double check, they are now turning the 28th into a half day for a snow makeup. :( I've been looking forward to it since our Christmas break was so hectic.

MidgeMadge March 21st, 2013 03:00 AM

We haven't used all our snow days, because they keep making them go in 76 inches. So we still have the same time period off... next Friday (the 29th) through April 7. Go back April 8.

Oh, and no plans that I know of. Just Easter stuff.

Buggymom March 21st, 2013 04:24 AM

We have off next Thurs. (28th) through April 1st. She goes back to school April 2. We don't have any plans...just church on Easter.

Momof4Boyz March 21st, 2013 04:50 AM

Spring break for us starts tomorrow at 3pm! They go back April 1st! We're going to go to disney a few times, I might brave the beach although it's not really warm enough for swimming. My moms group has some things planned so we'll go to those, then the kids will want to spend lots of time playing video games, blah!

UniqueHandle March 21st, 2013 08:14 AM

We get off tomorrow at 2:15 until Tuesday, April 2!

We are doing little things around the house, going to a Blackhawks game, seeing a movie or two, and spending time with friends.

Amaranth Dhanya March 21st, 2013 08:45 AM

Technically their Spring Break is April 1st....thats it.
However, because the teachers have to do report cards and crap they also get off March 29th. So they get a 4 day weekend and their "Spring break" is a day they would probably get off anyway due to Easter being the day before.

Some break....

*Kiliki* March 21st, 2013 09:15 AM

lol Hillarie same here....crazy!

mommy_to_nico March 21st, 2013 09:58 AM

my son's spring break is march 25-29th, then 1 day off april 29th. then nothing till may. we usually go to my sisters and my parents house, we go out to lunch one day and we usually have doctor appts.

Miss-Melissa-Sue March 21st, 2013 01:37 PM

Ours is the first week of April. So far we don't have any fun plans. Most likely will end up doing yard work.