JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Stay At Home Mommies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f110-stay-home-mommies/)
-   -   Rings in Pregnancy (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f110-stay-home-mommies/2658793-rings-pregnancy.html)

joonzgurl June 15th, 2013 01:44 PM

Rings in Pregnancy

Were you able to keep wearing your rings through your entire pregnancy, or did you have to take them off at one point or another?

Amaranth Dhanya June 15th, 2013 02:19 PM

Re: Rings in Pregnancy

I had to take them off with my first two pregnancies. Not my last though.

bcogoli June 15th, 2013 02:21 PM

I wore them during all my pregnancies.

CrunchyMommaTo2 June 15th, 2013 03:30 PM

I wore mine the whole time. I didn't have any swelling.

RobinX02 June 15th, 2013 05:34 PM

I wore them all the way up till the lat month and then put them on a necklace.. I did it as a precautionary more than anything. I didnt want to risk having to have them cut off...

*Kiliki* June 15th, 2013 05:43 PM

I had to take my engagement ring off with Raianna I had pre-e so lots of swelling with her....but with the other 2...nope not at all

MidgeMadge June 16th, 2013 06:29 AM

I had to take mine off at 14 weeks. I had pretty severe pre-eclampsia and had bad swelling. I put them on a chain around my neck.

joonzgurl June 16th, 2013 07:34 AM

I had to take them off with Avery- I don't remember when. I was never able to get them back on even though I lost all the baby weight. I had to have them sized.

I am here at 23 weeks now and still wearing them, some days they get tight, other days its not so bad.

stresswife June 16th, 2013 08:50 AM

I actually got my engagement ring when I was like 7 months pregnant, I actually got in an arguement with the lady because she was refusing to size the ring for me until I had the baby.. I was like Uhm NO! my hands didn't swell at all and I told her that like 10 times and she was like "well they still could swell" and I said "well in that case I'll take the ring OFF" lol I actually had to get my husband down there and have him demand to talk to her boss for them to finally send my ring off for sizing.

youngwoman June 17th, 2013 06:35 AM

I didn't have to take mine off until the last month, maybe even within the last couple weeks.

mommas2favs June 18th, 2013 01:18 AM

About 5 months in I had to remove them. But I wore a chain on my neck with them. I did this for both pregnancies with Belle and Emily.

ComfortablyMum June 18th, 2013 05:46 AM

Yup!

CassCramer June 19th, 2013 04:30 PM

My engagement ring got snug, but never had to take it off. Only had a little swelling. Of course then I had to return the ring because my fiance never made the payments, which solved the problem (one of the many reasons he is no longer around)

feythful June 19th, 2013 09:46 PM

I kept mine on the whole time when I was pregnant with Em and Josie.

I took them off this time because I sleep with my hand under my head and it was causing them to swell and hurt at night. I was afraid that I would pull them off in the middle of the night and lose them, so they're in the safe now. I have a tattooed wedding band anyway, so they were being work on my right hand already.

IronMamma June 22nd, 2013 11:24 AM

I was able to wear mine throughout the whole pregnancy. In fact, I did not take mine off until I was being prepped for the emergency c-section.

AmiraX4 June 25th, 2013 10:18 AM

Still on...at one point though a couple of my permanant bangle bracelets that I wear got snug but Im at the losing part of my pregnancy now so alls good. :D