JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Stay At Home Mommies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f110-stay-home-mommies/)
-   -   where are you?!?! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f110-stay-home-mommies/2666464-where-you.html)

*Kiliki* July 18th, 2013 10:02 AM

where are you?!?!

Where is everyone?? Its so quiet around here!!! Tell us what is up with you!!!!

stresswife July 18th, 2013 11:49 AM

Re: where are you?!?!

DH and the kids are home so I've been busy with them,

RinkMom July 18th, 2013 01:05 PM

On vacation at my parents house. We flew here on Saturday and heading home this weekend.

Amaranth Dhanya July 18th, 2013 01:24 PM

Got a lot going on emotionally and psychologically so my mind is whirling most days.
We mostly hang around the house or go out to eat or window shopping.

MidgeMadge July 19th, 2013 10:48 AM

I'm here! was a busy week of swimming and visiting family!

mom2xander July 19th, 2013 10:54 PM

Was an overwhelming, busy week. Going down to Tucson in the morning. That's about it. And desperately trying to find an SUV/minivan, but only have about $1100-1200 to work with.

*Kiliki* July 25th, 2013 08:29 AM

Karen...hope you are having fun with your parents

Hillarie HUGE hugs to you!!!!!

Erika hope you had fun with your family!!!

Cassie....good luck finding a vehicle!!!

joonzgurl July 27th, 2013 05:17 PM

I have been flat out!! Between appointments, playdates, enjoying the sun, working on my masters and trying to keep up with the housework, working my 1 day per week, I just have not had any time to get on.

But only 2 weeks, one 10 page paper (almost done), one 20 page paper(not started) and 3 small assignments and I am done until after baby and I feel ready to get back into it! So I will be back soon on more of a regular basis.

AmiraX4 July 31st, 2013 09:14 AM

Oh not to much ...had a baby and recovering from the csection with 5 kids under the age of 6 and 1/2 !!! other than that nada!!! :D

acupofjoe July 31st, 2013 03:22 PM

I have been swamped with work. About to start management and yesterday I fractured a bone in my hand so was at the clinic for a long while. Trying to adjust to everything one handed for now. Ugh

Busy with oldest DD summer science camp as well.

WidgetMommy August 1st, 2013 01:02 PM

I have been insanely busy this summer. Right now, we have family staying with us for an extended amount of time. I've been helping my mom out with events at her work and another side job. There is never enough time in the day.